ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Queen Azera gives off a dark vibe. For lack of a better term almost Demonic with her plans,lol. I am replaying Book 1 at the moment,I forgot how the MC was kind of pushover at the start. Resigned himself with how bad his relationship was with his wife who she is cheating on. I hope the wife gets her comeuppance, really dislike adulterers.
You will definitely get to punish for her behavior JaszMan82!! How much you choose to punish her will be up to you, but you may need to win your kids over before punishing the wife too much... or risk the children being unhappy with you! ;)

Reactions: JaszMan

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
what happened to book 2?
Nothing, it is only sleeping now.
Or the Angelions have stolen the book to remain in power and also have imprisoned Jack, so that without the power of the fourth wall their future regime won't be challenged.

Reactions: ASLPro3D

ZackCoffeeTime

Oct 27, 2022
View attachment 29273

Overview:
Each month, in our game: “Wicked Choices”, you will play one of the TWO major characters that you will control... the first is MICHAEL PRESTON (or the name of your choosing), the true Main Character that chronicles the events that unfolds (and that you, as the players, decide) as he is introduced and thrown into a world seeped in lies, deceit, incest, corruption, humiliation and all manners of dark desires. Married into a wealthy family that carries a dark secret and heavy burden, Michael Preston will learn that he has the destiny of being the ‘Antichrist’... the one fated to unleash onto mankind the demons that have long been kept imprisoned. Enter PRINCESS LYNARA, a young angel, wanted by her own kind for the truth she holds and who’s destiny is to find and meet the ‘Antichrist’; will she try to stop him… or will she allow herself to be corrupted and help aid him in his destiny?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 2020-04-19
Developer/Publisher: -
Version: REMASTERED V1.0.1
Censorship: None
Language: English
Sequel: Wicked Choices: Agents of Karma
Genre:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - WORKUPLOAD - - -
Mac: - WORKUPLOAD - - PIXELDRAIN -
Android: - WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN -

(You MUST grant the game app storage permission or you WILL get errors!)
Other: Compressed* - RPDL Torrent Link: (waiting for approval)

Patch Only (1.0 -> 1.0.1)
Win/Linux:
WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Mac: WORKUPLOAD - - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Extras: FAQ About the Sequel - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 29256 View attachment 29257 View attachment 29258 View attachment 29259 View attachment 29260 View attachment 29261 View attachment 29262 View attachment 29263 View attachment 29264 View attachment 29265 View attachment 40125 View attachment 40127
where is the rest of the story it just stops after book 1?

• Angry
Reactions: ASLPro3D
Apr 29, 2021
Has anyone played the Android version of the game? Whenever I open the apk file for some reason it crashes and I get a traceback error:(

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Has anyone played the Android version of the game? Whenever I open the apk file for some reason it crashes and I get a traceback error:(
It is likely because you didn't go into your Android Settings and gave the game permission to save persistent data on it.

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hey thanks for the reply it's working now! Much gratitude for that, also nice work on the game:)
Glad you got it working now and thanks for the appreciation for our hard work on it.
Hope that you enjoy it and have a great weekend!!

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
yes, I played in the shadows over blackmore, I think she has a great future.
So is there such a way in this game? Or is it still not well developed?
Sorry for my English if it's not my native language)
cant remember but i remember not hating the game so probably not, but maybe i just picked a different choice.

4.30 star(s) 80 Votes