Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
1172680_732178_Wicked_Dreams_Cover.png
Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] Multi Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .

Last edited:

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
For those who have a problem with sex scenes. So far, only an atmosphere of the game is being created. I don't know how careful you were, but the club scene is a memory. The previous chapter is a nightmare. It was all just the construction of a story base. Have a little patience, the game will have paths only F / F. But also M / F for those who want it. You'll be able to choose.
But for now, she just discover her sexuality.

Last edited:

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Problem is they are rarely ignorable. Usually you'll get unavoidable dialog that the MC gets turned on by guys, which invalidates a lesbian playthrough, if that is even possible.
Yep just as I suspected, yet again any lesbian content is gated with het content. If you want to watch a flashback of something that BTW is implied to have happened if you saw it or not, then you get both a lesbian kiss which your MC isn't into, plus a blowjob you can't say no to.

If you don't want to watch that, the update just ends. AGAIN.

Reactions: mofonistik

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
trans women who do not get bottom surgery are pretty common, not like they are mystical unicorns hiding in neverland, i find it odd that a game about getting powers from sexual desires would omit a bi option. idk why so many people don't ere on the side of more options for people, aside from it just being more work.
define common because I don't think 5 out 10 would be having a shlong dangling. Also that would be in a setting where there would be talking a game where you meet about 10 - 15 people and about at least half of those would be trans, those don't seem right so hence why I am asking what you deem as common.

I mean I could care less if the game has plenty of other options and such and there being a skip/avoid option for those who do not want em. But I can also understand where Avaron is coming from, see I have been noticing a rise in a lot of gay/furry male on male games on the rise ( not my cup of tea and don't care for em ) so people who those content can have a go at it and enjoy it to the most, however when it comes to legit actual lesbian stuff there are not many and the few that do exist have some shitty or bad writing and if we are going to add in those few full fledged ones in there ( meaning no trans women ) then that is even fewer.

PS: Not here to start a debate about whole genderism and it's ideology and whatever rainbow words you can add in the mix.
But some people ( man and women ) don't consider trans people as the other and have no interest in them and there for a game including them would not be considered actual female on female lesb. No does not make em a bigot or whatever buzzword is popular now a days, yes it is their opinion and they are entitled to it just like anyone else. Are they right ? well that is a matter of opinion and see the previous statement for that one.

So any message or quotes made calling out that part in a matter that seems like baiting ill just straight up ignore.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Please guys, I created a polls for everyone (public post). I'm really curious about your opinion!

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.2.0 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well from what I saw I think the FC should forget about that gay looking kid and just go after Alina but stay away from Sandra as she's not to be trusted.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hello dear ones, yesterday I started writing a new book. I want to know what you think about this first chapter and if you think it's worth starting to develop a new Visual Novel at the same time as the current game - Wicked Dreams.
You can download the script for Chapter I from Patreon, the post is public.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I read only some of your chapter and scanned the rest. To be honest it didn't appeal to me nearly as much as the current story you are working on. I truly think you would build more of a following working on your current VN rather than starting a new one and trying to do two at once.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
I read only some of your chapter and scanned the rest. To be honest it didn't appeal to me nearly as much as the current story you are working on. I truly think you would build more of a following working on your current VN rather than starting a new one and trying to do two at once.
Thanks for advice.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Quite disappointed in this. The women are quite nice though the graphics are rather dark. Doesn't look, at present, like it is feasible to have a solely F/F playthrough. While I understand that the nightclub was a "memory" by opting out you lose corruption as well as a number of other points. I would really advise the Dev to re-think his approach to the game. So far it does appear to be F/F gated behind het sex without even having the option to opt out of some of it (the bartender being a particularly egregious example). That plus some of the fairly ludicrous dialogue (engrish) really takes away from what might be an interesting story.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.1 Beta] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 708 MB
Original Size Mac: 670 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 133 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 98 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Started a new game but the game is bugged. I can't answer the question in the basement 'cause the solutions aren't showing up

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes