VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
The hetero scene with the demon is not the lesbian scene.
After the demon scene, you have a scene with a girl.
It's in there so the tag is correct.
I didn't get a scene with a girl, so I assume that is because I turned down the demon. Hence, why I said it was gated behind hetero.

Reactions: mofonistik

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Wicked Dreams [Ch. 1.1] [RycGames] compressed*

- Original Size: 245 MB

Compressed version for PC (103MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

FifouWeb

Apr 26, 2018
Same here. I didn't install it, for now.
Reported by BitDefender also.

Le fichier C:\...\WickedDreamS-Ch1.1-pc\WickedDreamS.exe est infecté par Gen:Variant.Fugrafa.61693

Submited to virustotal.com and reported as malicious by 20/69 AV engines.

Be aware !!

Last edited:

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Reported by BitDefender also.

Le fichier C:\...\WickedDreamS-Ch1.1-pc\WickedDreamS.exe est infecté par Gen:Variant.Fugrafa.61
I will review this problem. I don't understand why, but I will search this problem.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys! Our character, Sandra, Thought it would be nice to give us a nude picture of her. For those who want to see the unblurred picture we are waiting for you on our Discord group.

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
Hmm... too bad you're forced to fuck the demon to actually keep progressing the story. Other than that it's interesting. But too soon to tell more. I hope it'll not be a common game mechanic, being forced to have sex with someone you don't want to progress the story. :confused:

Reactions: mofonistik

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You don't have to have sex with the demon to progress (wake up) the story.
What I'm not sure is, if it is good or bad without all the parts you can get out of that dream. ^^

Avakao

Jun 4, 2020
You don't have to have sex with the demon to progress (wake up) the story.
What I'm not sure is, if it is good or bad without all the parts you can get out of that dream. ^^
Hmm, I'm not so sure, since just waking up you don't get any items, plus a bunch of fear status, and the chapter ends. I'd say that if at least for now, you don't fuck with him, the story seems to end there.

Reactions: HorizonD
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes