VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
When I extracted the file, my antivirus software identified it as malware.

Last edited:

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Pretty good, if short. The dev should look into how to do low-light renders better, they pretty much came out looking muddy and it doesn't have to be that way.

Volcanoid

Jul 13, 2020
Kinda kills it for lesbians though.

I'm not interested in guys.
If there are only women in the entire game, it kills the immersion. While I agree that sex with guys option shouldn't be forced, it doesn't mean there shouldn't be any guy in the game. Diversity is necessary to improve the immersion in the game. what I don't understand is why people think all the characters in the game should be fuckable.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Female prot. and Lesbian game i love it :D i only hope for M/F actions in future will be optional because at the beginning sex with a demon kinda forced
In my playthrough I could say no to that and woke up as I was being choked. Then the game ended with no lesbian content anywhere in sight, so that tag seems a bit misplaced at this time.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The lesbian tag is correct.
If you go with the other choice, then there is a lesbian scene.

Ogre

Mar 29, 2018
you had me with the Gwen Stefani lookalike protagonist in the very first image

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The hetero scene with the demon is not the lesbian scene.
After the demon scene, you have a scene with a girl.
It's in there so the tag is correct.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Hey guys! Don't forget to following us on Instagram for news about the game. Thanks for everything!

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I tried it, it was pretty good. Obviously there is not much there yet so hard to give much feedback yet. My only feedback is maybe add a few more choices that could impact things, for example with the deamon if you agree to have sex, a choice on what kind. BJ only, vaginal what is already there and then maybe anal and have each one impact the rest of the story to come.

Anyways look forward to what you do next.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes