VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ryciu
That Mysterious Girl...

If you avoid the "fun" with the Demon you don't get the other "gifts".
Does she make an appearance later then?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
This game crashed my PC twice in a row, upon start. If you value your machine, do not touch this.
Maybe there is something wrong with your computer instead of the game? Just a thought. ^^
(And such a negative post for your first post without any other information is a bit strange in my opinion.) :unsure:

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Maybe there is something wrong with your computer instead of the game? Just a thought. ^^
(And such a negative post for your first post without any other information is a bit strange in my opinion.) :unsure:
I don't want to blame anyone for anything no matter how strange is it.

We already work for next chapter.
I'll try to take care about all opinions. Thank you all, so much, for everything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You Sir Ryciu , you are a nice guy. (y):)

You are right, it was rude on my part, I apologize.
(There was a "Huh, what?"- part in my thoughts as I read that comment.^^)

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
You got me with Female protagonist & Lesbian.
+1

So far so good. Will keep an eye on this one.

Also, I disagree with critics. I suspect most people do.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its very short and I still felt it was to much text. I skimmed over some part already - cant really say why, because in general I do like build ups and story heavier games.

And I got a bit annoyed with the "click something on the screen" passages - as long as there is no choice, I dont like clicks. Sure they can add some feeling of contribution or involvement, but here are to many of them in a short time.

To call it chapter 1 is ... bold? Its more of a intro, prelude or prolog at best.

tbh - I dont understand why devs put out short first releases. That is the only time, when they dont have any time constraints or the release-pressure and can start big and deliver a solid foundation, to introduce characters and the setting and try to capture the interest of the players (and potential supporters).

A start like this tells us nothing. We know the name of the MC and that she has nightmares and that there is something supernatural happening. And I think I got bored, because I dont know anything about the character, so why should I root for her or get involved with her fear? ... This is way easier in a movie with real ppl to achieve, renders need some work to bring them to live.

This is a solid start I think, but needs some work - maybe the next update can deliver some of that.

Reactions: Mr. Mayhem

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Its very short and I still felt it was to much text. I skimmed over some part already - cant really say why, because in general I do like build ups and story heavier games.

And I got a bit annoyed with the "click something on the screen" passages - as long as there is no choice, I dont like clicks. Sure they can add some feeling of contribution or involvement, but here are to many of them in a short time.

To call it chapter 1 is ... bold? Its more of a intro, prelude or prolog at best.

tbh - I dont understand why devs put out short first releases. That is the only time, when they dont have any time constraints or the release-pressure and can start big and deliver a solid foundation, to introduce characters and the setting and try to capture the interest of the players (and potential supporters).

A start like this tells us nothing. We know the name of the MC and that she has nightmares and that there is something supernatural happening. And I think I got bored, because I dont know anything about the character, so why should I root for her or get involved with her fear? ... This is way easier in a movie with real ppl to achieve, renders need some work to bring them to live.

This is a solid start I think, but needs some work - maybe the next update can deliver some of that.
Hi, thanks for your comment. You will understand why my first chapter is short. The next one will explain you all questions.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The review was taken out. It didn't followed the rules.

Mortimer

Feb 9, 2018
I love games with mysterious/supernatural story elements and a horror film vibe. Very curious about this game!

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes