VN Ren'Py Abandoned Wicked Dreams [Ch. 3.3] [RycGames]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Started a new game but the game is bugged. I can't answer the question in the basement 'cause the solutions aren't showing up
I'm sure there's no problem with the riddle in the basement. The answer is darkness. You must have downloaded the compressed version.

Feb 19, 2021
I played both chapters and I saw 1 lesbian scene which could be only avaliable if you agree to have sex with a demon. Initially I refused him because I'm here for F/F, but fuck logic. Then in the chapter 2 MC turns down her friend, and goes to suck off a random dude (I don't even have the choice to refuse !WTF!). And then I have to witness another forced het sex scene. So in the end, if I try to avoid dicks, I don't get F/F and still am forced to have hetero sex. I'm not against having both F/F and M/F options, but don't force your options on me. Even when the dev will ad options to stop the memories, it will be just like chapter 1 - if you want F/F and avoid dicks, you get less content and less lesbian sex. Logic left the chat
this game might just be bad i mean realy does not have want to have sex with her friend but is fine with having sex with some old dude i hate this game

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
this game might just be bad i mean realy does not have want to have sex with her friend but is fine with having sex with some old dude i hate this game
Sorry to hear that. I've considered changing that, but these things happen in a memory. You can't change something that's already happened, can you?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Sorry to hear that. I've considered changing that, but these things happen in a memory. You can't change something that's already happened, can you?
If someone want to play full lesbian and that scene is a memory, put an option in which we can decide if the protagonist sucks a man or if she eats a woman. There are many possibilities.

I know it's your story and I respect it, of course. But the vast majority of players are not happy when we are forced to see certain types of content.

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
If someone want to play full lesbian and that scene is a memory, put an option in which we can decide if the protagonist sucks a man or if she eats a woman. There are many possibilities.

I know it's your story and I respect it, of course. But the vast majority of players are not happy when we are forced to see certain types of content.
Ok, with the next update i'll put this option somehow. I think I'll put an atention message before the memory explain in that memory the scene are a little bit forced. I don't know yet, but I really think about that.

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
Well, that is an important step. And thanks for reading me, of course.

But if you still want the scene to be forced and it will be exclusively with a man, it will remain the same. You will only warn that this scene will be forced and that's it. And it would not help much that we only have the option to skip because even if we do not see it, it will continue to happen and will continue to be canon in history.

If you plan on doing this, but giving us the option of choosing to do the scene with a woman, I think it would definitely be better. Personally, it will still not convince me at all because I do not like forced things, but at least we will have the option of who to do it to.

Feb 19, 2021
Ok, with the next update i'll put this option somehow. I think I'll put an atention message before the memory explain in that memory the scene are a little bit forced. I don't know yet, but I really think about that.
i was a being a dick one of the issues i had with the game

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
Well, that is an important step. And thanks for reading me, of course.

But if you still want the scene to be forced and it will be exclusively with a man, it will remain the same. You will only warn that this scene will be forced and that's it. And it would not help much that we only have the option to skip because even if we do not see it, it will continue to happen and will continue to be canon in history.

If you plan on doing this, but giving us the option of choosing to do the scene with a woman, I think it would definitely be better. Personally, it will still not convince me at all because I do not like forced things, but at least we will have the option of who to do it to.
I've made a decision. I'll add a new option. Tracy will be able to refuse the blowjob with the bartender. I hope you like this modification!

T-N

Aug 22, 2018
does anybody else have this problem? the game just shuts down like you closed it out. no i didn't read earlier posts, just being lazy

RycGames

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2019
does anybody else have this problem? the game just shuts down like you closed it out. no i didn't read earlier posts, just being lazy
If you get the compressed version I can't help you. If you have my version please open the log and give me to check it.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Is it possible to avoid all lesbian stuff and go only into fucking with mans? I don't like lesbians,i am into heterosexual stuff - i like almost all kind of heterosexual sex but i don't like the other types like lesbians,gays,bisexual or trans! I understand that some people like that stuff and i respect it(we all are different persons and like a lot of different stuff after all - everyone can like and do what he/she like and want),but i am not one of them so i will be happy if there is a possible choice to avoid that kind of stuff and to do only the stuff i like! From what i see,right now there are only 2 or 3 heterosexual scenes - with the demon;with the bartender and in the toilets where Eric fuck the waitress girl!

PS: The game looks like to has a pontetial to become a good project,but definitely need to has the option to avoid some stuff,since not only me,but some of the other people also wants to avoid some stuff - someone say that he want to go full lesbian and avoid cocks....i want to avoid the lesbians stuff and go full hetero....may be someone will want to go bisexual too....so i think there is definetely need to do this things possible and create such a options!
Also,some choices looks like there is no different....for example - if you choose "Say something" instead of "Go closer to it" in the beginning,only the stats of your fear or courage is changing,but the situation is the same - you are hunted by the demon to that house in both options....the same thing is later if you choose "i want to wake up from that nightmare" instead of "I'm going to the basement" - in both choices you are forced to go to that basement and only your "fear" or "courage" points are changing....I think there are need to be different things to happen if you do one of the choices and if you do the other one,but after all this is your game so it's up to you!

DiableFripon

Oct 4, 2017
Is it possible to avoid all lesbian stuff and go only into fucking with mans? I don't like lesbians,i am into heterosexual stuff - i like almost all kind of heterosexual sex but i don't like the other types like lesbians,gays,bisexual or trans! I understand that some people like that stuff and i respect it(we all are different persons and like a lot of different stuff after all - everyone can like and do what he/she like and want),but i am not one of them so i will be happy if there is a possible choice to avoid that kind of stuff and to do only the stuff i like! From what i see,right now there are only 2 or 3 heterosexual scenes - with the demon;with the bartender and in the toilets where Eric fuck the waitress girl!

PS: The game looks like to has a pontetial to become a good project,but definitely need to has the option to avoid some stuff,since not only me,but some of the other people also wants to avoid some stuff - someone say that he want to go full lesbian and avoid cocks....i want to avoid the lesbians stuff and go full hetero....may be someone will want to go bisexual too....so i think there is definetely need to do this things possible and create such a options!
Also,some choices looks like there is no different....for example - if you choose "Say something" instead of "Go closer to it" in the beginning,only the stats of your fear or courage is changing,but the situation is the same - you are hunted by the demon to that house in both options....the same thing is later if you choose "i want to wake up from that nightmare" instead of "I'm going to the basement" - in both choices you are forced to go to that basement and only your "fear" or "courage" points are changing....I think there are need to be different things to happen if you do one of the choices and if you do the other one,but after all this is your game so it's up to you!
Totally agree with you, we should have a choice.
Me it's exactly the opposite, I also find that the game has potential, but I am waiting to be able to play a full lesbian route.

Reactions: LoveWhores
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes