2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I like this Game, My top ten out there, "BUT" the Dialogue! I am guessing the DEV is not English, however the MC sometimes has the worst responses to the women I've ever read. Also I think the title should have stayed Desired Love. not a lot of Wicked going on. Love the effort put into renders and pacing of story.

Ara-sH

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2017
There was a copyright issue so he decided to change the name of it and his patrons voted for Wicked Paradise being the new name there was another name but I don't recall what it was.
What copyright issue ? about similar game ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What copyright issue ? about similar game ?
Not a similar game not in the adult sense but funnily enough some unreleased game and apparently they hold the rights to the name Desired Love it's why it had to be changed. I found it a little odd that they would go after the dev for the name but copyright is a funny old game.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
There was a copyright issue so he decided to change the name of it and his patrons voted for Wicked Paradise being the new name there was another name but I don't recall what it was.
Thank's, That makes sense. Here's another choice. "A Son and Nephew" ;)

Reactions: Mormont

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Is an update of the Italian language possible?
Via a 3rd party yes, just ask someone to translate it for you. From the dev itself unlikely, it just isn't worth it for the dev to translate the same game into another language for a much smaller audience

Reactions: Arzil

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
Started a new game and also deleted the old Desired Love folder from the hidden AppData location.
Strange does not work for me, a few lines in the beach intro he refers them as sister, mom, aunt. After that both the sister and the protagonist calls her Julia.

Edit: It works when loading a save

Edit 2: And it stopped working again at the first dinner

Last edited:
Reactions: Madtt

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
Even with the patch, he still calls his Mom, Julia. It's a little disconcerting, any way to fix that?
The patch seems to only work for the intro, not the rest of the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Madtt

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We need a working incest patch, not only works at the beginning of the game!!!!!
I still don't get why people keep saying this. For me, the patch worked just fine; the MC calls Julia "Mom" and "Katherine" Aunt all the time, as you can from these screenshots taken from later points on the game.

Untitled.png Untitled2.png

So something must be glitching for those that say it doesn't work.

gorrim

May 18, 2017
The game don't launch...... "UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xe9 in position 8: invalid continuation byte"

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
I think there are some issues with the saves I've had a few problems with mine in the past before. Have you tried starting a new game to see if that fixes the issue but keep your saves just in case.
Umm, in a word, no. I like this game, but it's just not interesting enough to me to start all over again when we're already 7 chapters in.

Reactions: botc76
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes