2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i just replayed all the scenes, and i didnt see one where MC didnt call Julia mom.
thanks for your feedback.I think for the moment the patch is ok but if i can create the rpy files complete then i think i wrote the patch new where i change every sentence seperatly.I´m not a fan of maybe 2-3 sentence what i see.

Reactions: JohnJG

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
Well, with all the discussion about the virus, I am not going to play it until the dev comes up with a fix for it. And if the dev does not apply a fix on the OP, then I will remove it from my list of 137 games that I follow. After all, better safe than sorry.

Mr Killer D

Jun 7, 2019
Well, with all the discussion about the virus, I am not going to play it until the dev comes up with a fix for it. And if the dev does not apply a fix on the OP, then I will remove it from my list of 137 games that I follow. After all, better safe than sorry.
137 Games.... :oops::oops:
Thats crazy....
You should suggest some of those :p:p

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
guys how can i beat emily on console game and the game just stoped like i have nothing to do more, + i have meet amanda and now i dont see anymore katherine lol can someone explain, like is this all the version?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
guys how can i beat emily on console game and the game just stoped like i have nothing to do more, + i have meet amanda and now i dont see anymore katherine lol can someone explain, like is this all the version?
Had you done most quests before this update? It was pretty much just a cosmetic update and not so much in the way of story.

Helpme2001

Apr 14, 2019
Had you done most quests before this update? It was pretty much just a cosmetic update and not so much in the way of story.
i think i did but still i didnt have any sex scenes tho from no girl, how can i win in the consile game tho everytime i tap on tv it sayes under costruction ....

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wow. :oops: And here I thought I had a long list of 73 games in development that I follow. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: GrammerCop

12EZB

Apr 1, 2020
dev apparently spoke with engine dev an he said it's been acknowledged as false detection. Your antivirus cock blocked you. :LUL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
dev apparently spoke with engine dev an he said it's been acknowledged as false detection. Your antivirus cock blocked you. :LUL:
I wonder what anti-virus these people are using because I have Norton which has very strong protections (annoyingly so at times), but it didn't detect anything wrong with the game.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes