2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

hngg

Compress All The Things!
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
May 26, 2019
The dev is apparently sabotaging mobile ports. Even getting the game to build for PC is a chore. My condolences to any who actually tries to port this game. Also, that trojan warning might be legit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe some new DRM, I don't know. For example, I'm not sure why the dev put 3 copies of the default RenPy icon inside the main executable(to artificially raise its size? why?).

Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not sure if anyone is having the same problem. Copied and pasted the Incest patch. MC still calls "Mom" Julia even with patch put in the right folder. Does it not work with the updated version of the game? Started a new game just to make sure.

EDIT: The patch is definitely having issues. Keeps going back and forth saying either Julia or Mom. It can't decide what it wants to do. I make a save, quit the game and restart it. Same thing keeps happening. Will wait until someone comes up with a better patch before playing anymore. Kind of annoying it keeps going back and forth. I don't want to have to keep saving, quitting, and restarting the game for the patch to work properly.

Last edited:

BenGali

Jun 6, 2017
Not sure if anyone is having the same problem. Copied and pasted the Incest patch. MC still calls "Mom" Julia even with patch put in the right folder. Does it not work with the updated version of the game? Started a new game just to make sure.

EDIT: The patch is definitely having issues. Keeps going back and forth saying either Julia or Mom. It can't decide what it wants to do. I make a save, quit the game and restart it. Same thing keeps happening. Will wait until someone comes up with a better patch before playing anymore. Kind of annoying it keeps going back and forth. I don't want to have to keep saving, quitting, and restarting the game for the patch to work properly.
I've mentioned it earlier, there is no updated incest patch. I'ts old and not working correctly. I wish someone could fix and update it!

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017

I've mentioned it earlier, there is no updated incest patch. I'ts old and not working correctly. I wish someone could fix and update it!
i have create one here

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The dev is apparently sabotaging mobile ports. Even getting the game to build for PC is a chore. My condolences to any who actually tries to port this game. Also, that trojan warning might be legit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Maybe some new DRM, I don't know. For example, I'm not sure why the dev put 3 copies of the default RenPy icon inside the main executable(to artificially raise its size? why?).
Long story short the dev doesn't like his game on here. As for the whole trojan thing, it could be his way of putting people off uploading to the site or it's been done in error.

Reactions: Mr Killer D

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
hey guys,
i tried to create an incest patch for this game.Please let me know if this patch works complete or not.

Thank you, Just tried still the same for me MC still calls mom Julia and she calls him by his name or friend in certain dialog.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you, Just tried still the same for me MC still calls mom Julia and she calls him by his name or friend in certain dialog.
Oh ok.i was hoping that the mc called all the time julia mom.this is for the moment the only solution what i found to create this patch because i cant create the complete rpy files.i Thing this is because he used a new renpy what is not complete working with unren

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Andy02 i´m finaly home.Could you maybe tell me where the mc didn´t call julia mom? because the time where i played that he did say mom to her.I played until the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but mybe i oversee that in other scenes.What i know is that julia say friend and in the "quest" box or how id calles there is written julia but when the mc talked about or with her he say mom.
I attach you a sceenshoot from a scene how it lookes like

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Andy02 i´m finaly home.Could you maybe tell me where the mc didn´t call julia mom? because the time where i played that he did say mom to her.I played until the scene where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but mybe i oversee that in other scenes.What i know is that julia say friend and in the "quest" box or how id calles there is written julia but when the mc talked about or with her he say mom.
I attach you a sceenshoot from a scene how it lookes like
i just replayed all the scenes, and i didnt see one where MC didnt call Julia mom.

Reactions: gigan

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i just replayed all the scenes, and i didnt see one where MC didnt call Julia mom.
thanks for your feedback.I think for the moment the patch is ok but if i can create the rpy files complete then i think i wrote the patch new where i change every sentence seperatly.I´m not a fan of maybe 2-3 sentence what i see.

Reactions: JohnJG
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes