2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
has anything actually been added, just seems the same as the last updates since 0.3 only difference is UI and bug fixes and maybe 1-2 scenes added.

Rotumaru

Feb 13, 2018
Sounds good...doesn't work. Too many different opinions. The only concussion that I am able to get is that I better wait for 2022. Seems like a Dual family project

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
have bugs ! unlocked scene at shooting range but never see scene ! can`t overwrite anymore ! can`t exit game quit don`t work anymore !

• Angry
Reactions: filochard

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Just played it for the first time, the dev needs to work a little bit on the flow of the story and how/when you can trigger some scenes. I was able to get the scene where the MC talks with Julia about meeting Amanda, before I even met her.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Better than the one in the first page, but still have some problems
thanks for the feedback.While i played a little yesterday i was not happy with some textlines too.The patch is basicly the same like the older patch was with only replace the names.The other option would be replace every textline with a new one but i can´t do that because i can´t create the complete script files from the rpyc files.Maybe it is because the game was create with the renpy version 7.4.0

apropos

Oct 20, 2017
i think this needs a new incest patch cause the one tagged to OP doesn't really work and MC refers to "mom" as Julia, etc.

apropos

Oct 20, 2017
I attached the FamilyFunTime™ patch to this post so you can download that, it should work with the new version since the first new scene displayed the 'Landlady' as 'Mom'. Starting a new game seems to fuck things over which make the patch not work. with older saves it should work. I did not make the patch BTW.

* New patch added (which is in the RAR archive) for you to download which should work when starting a new game. Big thanks to gigan !!!
yeah...doesn't really work. the first beach scene it works fine, though after that i doesn't.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
this is one of those games that are so ancient that i dont even remember why I deleted it, or why I had deleted it, I remember everything when I started to play it, game seem to have great animations as well.
I do remember I never fucked the mom and maybe I deleted it the game because it never moved forward or I thought it was abandoned? I did a deep delete as I deleted the saves in AppData as well? I have no clue why? out of the 580 currently sex games from f95zone, why would I delete this one and keep all the others?

Can you fuck the mother now? I played until the fingering and blowjob which i remember from years ago, but it seems like there is no way to progress further now?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes