• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
this is one of those games that are so ancient that i dont even remember why I deleted it, or why I had deleted it, I remember everything when I started to play it, game seem to have great animations as well.
I do remember I never fucked the mom and maybe I deleted it the game because it never moved forward or I thought it was abandoned? I did a deep delete as I deleted the saves in AppData as well? I have no clue why? out of the 580 currently sex games from f95zone, why would I delete this one and keep all the others?

Can you fuck the mother now? I played until the fingering and blowjob which i remember from years ago, but it seems like there is no way to progress further now?
I never tried it, all i did was read the comments and saw ppl complaining about bugs and errors so lost interest and thought maybe after some update it may get better but seems like the problems still persists.

student00

Apr 26, 2019
this is one of those games that are so ancient that i dont even remember why I deleted it, or why I had deleted it, I remember everything when I started to play it, game seem to have great animations as well.
I do remember I never fucked the mom and maybe I deleted it the game because it never moved forward or I thought it was abandoned? I did a deep delete as I deleted the saves in AppData as well? I have no clue why? out of the 580 currently sex games from f95zone, why would I delete this one and keep all the others?

Can you fuck the mother now? I played until the fingering and blowjob which i remember from years ago, but it seems like there is no way to progress further now?
Still same old :poop:

Turska

Jun 10, 2018
I think you probably haven't deleted your saves. I know I haven't and it didn't show my old ones. So I think with the changed game name they also changed the save folder.

SterEoticC

Jul 7, 2020
i cant run the file. When i start the .exe, the game crashes and i get an error code saying: UnicodeDecodeError: 'utf8' codec can't decode byte 0xfc in position 15: invalid start byte. i reinstalled it twice, still doesnt work

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I think you probably haven't deleted your saves. I know I haven't and it didn't show my old ones. So I think with the changed game name they also changed the save folder.
what was the old name?

btw so you still cant fuck the mom then? game had a fast pace with the mom up to fingering her and she blowing you and then nothingness after

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It's written in the OP: Desired Love

No, the game has not developed to the point, that you can fuck yet.

Grimsoul0

Jul 1, 2020
i think this needs a new incest patch cause the one tagged to OP doesn't really work and MC refers to "mom" as Julia, etc.
The patch isn't staying active from one scene to the next. When I start a scene she will be called Julia, but if I save the game and load that save back the patch becomes active again through that scene she is called Mom. When I meet her again later she's Julia again. But again I can save the game and load that save and the patch becomes active again. It's messed up but I always have a current save if something happens. :)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I swear I will never forgive Patreon for the incest ban decision
That was the worst decision of all time, i understand that was probably the credit card that put that, but they are so retarded that they don't understand what is a game and what is reality. If was not for this stupid decision, all those that change to subscribestar was still there.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
It was not the decision of Patreon but PayPal. Patreon had to go along with it.

I don't know the reality but from reading stories or what is heard on media America's morality point of view is... confusing.^^

Reactions: AlexTorch
Oct 15, 2019
Moderators if this version has a Trojan Horse suspicion in the files (which it does seem to have) remove this version from the site asap! You don't want people being infected with a Trojan now, do you?!

Reactions: muthaluva

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Name change? Why? You should change your update content and make this game game good not change name -_-

fairyglen

Aug 14, 2017
Ok how and when do you get wearhouse screen with aunt do you do all aunt play leave look at gun to last mybe going to try it

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes