2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
Playing version 7.1, loaded save from the end of version 6.4. When I try to open the computer in the MC's room, the game errors. How do I check email? As I play the game, I suddenly start getting black screens. Quit game and bring it back up, and the images then begins to appear again, at least for a while. As I continue playing I keep getting more and more errors. I'd say this version is not ready for prime time.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
can you get past the quest with Julia when you have to see her in kitchen every monday, wednesday and friday or is that it? Nothing is happening..
Those quests are always there for some reason no matter how many times you do it they will always show as incomplete so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

My Av moves 3 files to quarantine straight away, anyone knows why?
Some people's AV is picking that up whiles others are not. So it's a bit of a mystery I'd either turn the AV off or wait and see if there will be a fix out any time soon.

Playing version 7.1, loaded save from the end of version 6.4. When I try to open the computer in the MC's room, the game errors. How do I check email? As I play the game, I suddenly start getting black screens. Quit game and bring it back up, and the images then begins to appear again, at least for a while. As I continue playing I keep getting more and more errors. I'd say this version is not ready for prime time.
I think there are some issues with the saves I've had a few problems with mine in the past before. Have you tried starting a new game to see if that fixes the issue but keep your saves just in case.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes. And I applied the patch, could this be the reason?
I haven't used the patch but I've heard there were some issues with it not sure if that was one of the issues but you never know just seems to be a lot of errors for everybody so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
dev apparently spoke with engine dev an he said it's been acknowledged as false detection. Your antivirus cock blocked you. :LUL:
Not mine. I had always assumed it was a false positive. Most likely because of a custom icon for the .exe.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
OK it tries to start then crashes. What is the cause?
You've downloaded the latest version? I assume there were no issues opening it a few people have had virus warnings. Where exactly does it crash? When you first open it or when you go into a load or whatnot?

母娘蜜猟

Feb 16, 2020
What's the point of the update? Although the new walkthrough 7.0 was being clear, i still have no idea to do, to read, to see but the new name with a lots of bug and lag :FacePalm:

• Angry
Reactions: 12EZB

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Just giving you a taste of your own medicine..... The fact you still follow Mormont around like a creepy fangirl says it all :ROFLMAO:
I'm a well-followed guy it would seem :KEK: dev had a chuckle about it too.

What's the point of the update? Although the new walkthrough 7.0 was being clear, i still have no idea to do, to read, to see but the new name with a lots of bug and lag :FacePalm:
It's a cosmetic update basically not much in the way of the story I'm afraid, he wants to make it stand out more than anything at this point so hopefully, he will return to the story continuation in the next update feels like forever we have been waiting to take Emily to this party. :p

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
i stop at this, whats wrong ? or is this the end of the current v.071 ?
i have read something about painkillers, but i have never found it.
the drawer at the bathroom is empty can´t grab any
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
For me it stops working after the beach intro
What version are you playing - Win, Mac or compressed? Maybe there's an issue with that?

I played the Win version and had no problems with Julia and Katherine being referred to as Mom and Aunt respectively.

dman1992

Donor
Aug 22, 2016
What version are you playing - Win, Mac or compressed? Maybe there's an issue with that?

I played the Win version and had no problems with Julia and Katherine being referred to as Mom and Aunt respectively.
I'm on win's also. Did you start a new game or continue with a previous save

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes