2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
i see now why there isn't any info on update log. with 1 content after long time waiting no matter how thick skinned your face is its impossible to add in the info on the log.

BDI

May 23, 2017
I have not played this since v0.07 and can find NOTHING changed in 0.09.2. What the hell gives in this? It really just looks like the dev is just issuing the same stuff and calling it an update.

Reactions: itsxxxstylerzxxx

nicestgamer

Modder
Feb 10, 2019
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
WickedParadise 0.9.2 PC-compressed
Original 2.04 Gigs
crunched 489 Megs - -
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: VEGA Studio

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg

Last edited:

magus448

May 22, 2018
These size of updates are only good if your updating as fast as Andrealphus. The main menu gets more updates than the actual game does.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Guardra

May 29, 2018
ok VEGA studio you really need to step up with content you have been out way to long to keep throwing nothing worth while at us. I understand RL kicks in and and shit happens but you need to show the people who support you something cuz this super slow burn is killing this VN

Markbestmark

Oct 14, 2018
so as far as I udnerstand by reading all those comments there are no sex scenes in this update and majority of you will stop supporting that dude. Please answer just one question, if this is vn why all of you are just wating to fap?

Reactions: Hysni
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes