2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Is the new dev capable to continue this game in the quality of the old dev or is he just milking it to death, while delivering almost nothing? It would be such a shame, because this game is so beautiful or at least used to be.

SirAuron20

May 11, 2017
is this worth playing, i havent touch this in a while, since i know last few patches had barely any content in them...

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
so as far as I understand by reading all those comments there are no sex scenes in this update and the majority of you will stop supporting that dude. Please answer just one question, if this is VN why all of you are just wanting to fap?
I think most of the dudes and dudettes here want a game that is a good story first and a good fap also. this game has had that at times. but when you wait this long and are disappointed well that sucks. there are many games here that check those boxes.
A VN is just a name for a type of media. Like a magazine can have many types of content. hopefully, the DEV takes these comments to heart and improves the Game.

Reactions: Aelth

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
If there was at least some fun story and content, the lack of sex wouldn't be as disappointing, but when there is almost nothing in these updates, it's just not worth it imo.

I like Hillside and Summer's Gone and there has been zero sex scenes yet there, but I always had fun with the updates, because the story was moving somewhere. What's here? An unimportant scene with catching a spider (yay, story) or watching a woman showering (yay, sexy content)... that one bj was really nice and that's where the author did at least something right. If he can't make an engaging story he should toss this "slow burn" out and instead focus on the sexual aspect.

Last edited:

Sharingan33

Jul 3, 2017
I'm so disappointed for this game: i saw an update and i thought that finally i could continue the story, unfortunately no new content here, also when you click on the PC in your room the game stops working.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
I'm so disappointed for this game: i saw an update and i thought that finally i could continue the story, unfortunately no new content here, also when you click on the PC in your room the game stops working.
this game have been pretty much at the same place for the last 2 years
I think you can touch your mom or something and that is the same as 2 years ago
I just check in now and then to see if update have gone forward, but I never really see it....maybe there is, I donno :p

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Guys

I can not open the game.

I´m using RenPy 7.4.1 to translate the game folder from PC to MAC, but with this game it has not worked.

Someone could you help me please

Greetings

Reactions: triscuits
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes