2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Computer at MC's room crashes the app without any error.
Theres an issue on MC computer in his room, if u open it the game crash.
crashes when i tried to open the pc
Game crashes when trying to open computer. V0.8.1 android port
This happens, regardless of OS. The problem is in the game code itself, using the incorrect data type for the indexed content accessed via the PC in the MC's room. (For example, NPC e-mails would be indexed so the game knows which to show you when you click on one.)

Oct 26, 2020
Is the new dev capable to continue this game in the quality of the old dev or is he just milking it to death, while delivering almost nothing? It would be such a shame, because this game is so beautiful or at least used to be.
What happened to the last Dev?

DubDubDub

Aug 23, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/animations/m_mr_feet_a.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Home/home/sf/sf_jr/scene/j_jr_a_1.rpyc", line 76, in script
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1637, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2546, in do_with
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3700, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1101, in periodic
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1079, in periodic_thread_main
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1021, in periodic_pass
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 487, in periodic
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/animations/m_mr_feet_a.webm'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Wicked Paradise
Sat Mar  6 20:14:04 2021
I had to use Unren to unpack everything.. After that, you will find a file under "images/animations/" actually called "j_jr_feet_a.webm". You can either duplicate it and rename it as "m_mr_feet_a.webm" (or simply rename it without duplicating it) or look at the script and tell it to look for "m_mr_feet_a.webm"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This happens, regardless of OS. The problem is in the game code itself, using the incorrect data type for the indexed content accessed via the PC in the MC's room. (For example, NPC e-mails would be indexed so the game knows which to show you when you click on one.)
If there is any Ren'Py expert who knows a way to resolve the attached error (where an index is assigned values of an incorrect type), I won't complain. ;)

BDI

May 23, 2017
After visiting Katherine and her friend, I cannot find Katherine anywhere at any time of the day or weekend. Why?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes