2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yoga, once, aunt at coffee shop, once and aunt and friend in living room once, ---that is it with aunt.
Yeah, sounds like you are missing a few events with her have you searched her room? You need to find a gun in her room it's in her drawers.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yep, the last scene is the yoga scene, the last two are locked.
So it's the gun range and the cooking scene that you have left? Like I said in the other post you have to look in her bedroom for a gun while she is at work if you do it right the scene should play out.

BDI

May 23, 2017
So it's the gun range and the cooking scene that you have left? Like I said in the other post you have to look in her bedroom for a gun while she is at work if you do it right the scene should play out.
I did that and the scene DID NOT occur.

zep111

Mar 30, 2019
I did that and the scene DID NOT occur.
Make sure before you go on the gun-range date sequence, you have picked up your driving license from your room's bedside table. On the way back from gun-range date, if you have the driving license, aunt will ask you instead to drive home and I think that's a pre-requisite for the last scene. Wait for a few days, keep checking your emails. She will invite you to visit her home on a Sunday afternoon for a cooking lesson and the last scene will follow.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Make sure before you go on the gun-range date sequence, you have picked up your driving license from your room's bedside table. On the way back from gun-range date, if you have the driving license, aunt will ask you instead to drive home and I think that's a pre-requisite for the last scene. Wait for a few days, keep checking your emails. She will invite you to visit her home on a Sunday afternoon for a cooking lesson and the last scene will follow.
The problem is that after seeing the aunt and her friend in her living room, I never see the aunt again, morning, noon or evening no matter which day still no aunt therefore no way to ask about the gun.Now, I have started from the beginning several times and it always ends up this way. It has to be a bug.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The problem is that after seeing the aunt and her friend in her living room, I never see the aunt again, morning, noon or evening no matter which day still no aunt therefore no way to ask about the gun.Now, I have started from the beginning several times and it always ends up this way. It has to be a bug.
I haven't encountered any kind of bug with her it sounds like you might still be missing an event is everything else completed with everyone else? Also, did you meet the Aunt when she gives you some file from her work?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I haven't encountered any kind of bug with her it sounds like you might still be missing an event is everything else completed with everyone else? Also, did you meet the Aunt when she gives you some file from her work?
Nope, no file meet.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nope, no file meet.
That's supposed to happen during the evening when she finishes work she hands you a piece of paper? If that's not happened have you done the Andrew and Steve event where you have to meet them at night at the coffee shop?

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes