2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

BDI

May 23, 2017
That's supposed to happen during the evening when she finishes work she hands you a piece of paper? If that's not happened have you done the Andrew and Steve event where you have to meet them at night at the coffee shop?
Never mind, I started over again and went all the way through, I don't know why I couldn't do it before though. thanks.

Reactions: Mormont

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
last time I've played was a 2019 build, still was called desired love, so after 1 and a half years there is like just 2 scenes with aunt?

Don't know what happened at the period, but that's underwhelming

• Wow
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Not sure if it is just me or not but the NOPY download link for Windows/Linux is giving error '404 - file not found'.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
I have only this two left to unlock, but i cant trigger the gun. I oppened the cabinet in the afternoon but only sais that "why she has a pistol" no more. Ive tried different working days in different hours). I have the driving liccense
1617613874659.png

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have only this two left to unlock, but i cant trigger the gun. I oppened the cabinet in the afternoon but only sais that "why she has a pistol" no more. Ive tried different working days in different hours). I have the driving liccense
View attachment 1124976
You found the gun already but the scene didn't play? You searched her room for the gun? If it doesn't show up that part might have glitched so you might have to start again or if you have an earlier save to go back to before.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
You found the gun already but the scene didn't play? You searched her room for the gun? If it doesn't show up that part might have glitched so you might have to start again or if you have an earlier save to go back to before.
Yes I entered the room open the cabinet and saw the gun but then nothing happened. Maybe I can edit a flag with saveeditor?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yes I entered the room open the cabinet and saw the gun but then nothing happened. Maybe I can edit a flag with saveeditor?
Yeah, you could give that a try. Just make sure you have a backup save to go back on.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Any hint on which flag could be??
I'm not sure sorry I haven't needed to use it. If you search for Katherine on the page there are a bunch of letters with K and the word visit maybe check those out.

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Any hint on which flag could be??
I got it on the first attempt. I changed k_w_visit_1 (or k_kh_m_visit_1) to cero, and when exiting the house, it appear a scene in the cafe and when finished I went to the pistol and I was able to take it.

Reactions: Mormont
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes