2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
did anyone get to the bathroom scenes or some other hardcore? Everything stopped for me on communication, from not closed tasks to the log file on the PC - Monday, Wednesday, Friday in the morning to appease Julia in the kitchen, Emily on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the living room and take a bath in the evenings. I did everything around a little, but no shift.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
So, after several d'ls I can't get the game to open for the mac compressed version.
So, I've given up.
Anyone know when the mac release will be coming out?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After visiting Katherine and her friend, I cannot find Katherine anywhere at any time of the day or weekend. Why?
Check the log and check your emails to see if that mentions anything I think you have to check in on her during the afternoon but I don't remember.

Changelog?
A cooking scene with the Aunt and a few cosmetic changes nothing in the way of the story though.

BDI

May 23, 2017
Check the log and check your emails to see if that mentions anything I think you have to check in on her during the afternoon but I don't remember.

A cooking scene with the Aunt and a few cosmetic changes nothing in the way of the story though.
Nothing after the aunt and her friend in aunts living room, aunt just disappears, never see her again or hear from her. This happened in the last version too.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nothing after the aunt and her friend in aunts living room, aunt just disappears, never see her again or hear from her. This happened in the last version too.
Have you done many events with the Aunt like the Yoga event she's in her garden the door is the one on the right hand side? As I said the log should tell you what you need to do the thing is with the Aunt most of her scenes are time-related.

Atlan

May 18, 2018

Cooking scene, nothing lewd? :/

BDI

May 23, 2017
Have you done many events with the Aunt like the Yoga event she's in her garden the door is the one on the right hand side? As I said the log should tell you what you need to do the thing is with the Aunt most of her scenes are time-related.
Yoga, once, aunt at coffee shop, once and aunt and friend in living room once, ---that is it with aunt.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes