2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
May 25, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/animations/m_mr_feet_a.webm'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script/Home/home/sf/sf_jr/scene/j_jr_a_1.rpyc", line 76, in script
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 1397, in execute
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1637, in with_statement
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 2546, in do_with
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/display/core.py", line 3700, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1101, in periodic
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1079, in periodic_thread_main
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 1021, in periodic_pass
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 487, in periodic
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/audio/audio.py", line 69, in load
  File "C:\Users\micha\OneDrive\Desktop\Renpy\renpy sdk/renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/animations/m_mr_feet_a.webm'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
Wicked Paradise 
Sat Mar  6 20:14:04 2021

Reactions: MTZ32

Holmster74

Aug 27, 2020
I'm so disappointed for this game: i saw an update and i thought that finally i could continue the story, unfortunately no new content here, also when you click on the PC in your room the game stops working.
Then just another update full of nothing...... Great, or not.........

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
What a compplete waste of time, If the developer is around you'll have to subscribe to MY patreon to get me to play, pm for info

• Haha
Reactions: jetama

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
hey guys,
here is the incest patch for the version 0.8.1.It should work for the newer versions too.Have fun with it :)
Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is)
Excuse me what is this patch supposed to do? What changes in the game? Thank you

LaadoHead

Oct 5, 2020
Here is my unofficial android port of Wicked Paradise - v0.8.1 (Patched)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Grant permission for 2nd persistent save location.

Join my
DarkAssassin hello, really appreciate all the works you do with all the different games available here. Just wanted to know if you will be updating the port for this game. thanks alot mate

hubvan

Jun 23, 2018
bug report: after having two focus points and trying to collect the third, the game crashes

btw: how many focus points do you need to see full bath tube scenes?

Tyrfing

May 11, 2018
Hmmm, someone mentioned a Handjob Scene - by whom, i think i did not get to that?

I have a Bonus Thing with Julia with an "x" besides (the first one), seems i missed something there, and the replay Gallery Shows i miss 2 Scenes with Katherine (the aunt), which i cannot Access (at least i have not found a way to do so), any hints for me?

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hmmm, someone mentioned a Handjob Scene - by whom, i think i did not get to that?

I have a Bonus Thing with Julia with an "x" besides (the first one), seems i missed something there, and the replay Gallery Shows i miss 2 Scenes with Katherine (the aunt), which i cannot Access (at least i have not found a way to do so), any hints for me?
The only handjob scene is with the mother.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes