2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
Here is an unofficial compressed version of this game.

I used YACs High Quality setting for this crunch.
(If you appreciate these crunches please consider dropping a like on this post)

Here is a crunched version of the game.
WickedParadise 0.9.2 PC-compressed
Original 2.04 Gigs
crunched 489 Megs - - workupload
(more mirrors upon request - I only use free anonymous hosts)

If you like this story and want to support the dev's you can do so at the following link:
Developer: VEGA Studio

7767 if you could add to the OP that would be appreciated.

Have a great day/evening/night everyone,
Nicestgamer

This game crunched using:
YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V1.3]
YAC Author: hngg
remember Reply to the post with the request when you start working on it, and edit your post with the link to the compressed version when completed I almost started this one

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
In the evening, taking a bath and imagining Julia the attached error message appears - using the patch. Ignore works :)

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
I liked the early versions of this game, but at this point I doubt it will every be finished.

Reactions: Sirren

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Using incest patch but still getting roommate instead of sister and other variables also remain the same. I have tried putting incest patch in game folder and also folder where game.exe is and also renpy/common but the patch is not working.

BobHoskins

May 13, 2017
I mean i can get slow burning games. Light of my life is probably one of if not my favourite game. This one has some potential with the great renders and the characters but damn. I was like 2 versions behind and the new content is 5 minutes long since i had last played. Total bs

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's a shame that there hasn't been much in the way of any in-game progress the one new scene was okay but I understand people's frustrations with it. Seems most updates are mainly about the game getting a new facelift more than anything.

dan9000

May 21, 2017
so as far as I udnerstand by reading all those comments there are no sex scenes in this update and majority of you will stop supporting that dude. Please answer just one question, if this is vn why all of you are just wating to fap?
dude thats not the point, this game just takes too long to update for few content it even got reworked going back again, yeah it looks cool but it updates every 3 or 4 months for just some minutes of content, sadly it will lose the support

Reactions: Sirren

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
nothing change .... unfortunately..nice ... but what we can do .... like a game ... a year ago it was ...

• Haha
Reactions: Jeancul

Ebashu

Mar 1, 2020
It was a really good game with great renders and animations. But then the game was abandoned. After the developer changed and the name of the game changed - there is no new content, only bugs appeared) For example, when you try to turn on the computer, we immediately get a crash.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes