2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There is no minigame for main story. Minigame is just for the side stuff that is not important. Sure if you want to see some nsfw images and animations, but it doesn't add anything to the story whatsoever. I don't even know anymore how to debunk that claim.
But I do want to see animations and nsfw, I don't just play your game for the story so if those minigames are needed to get more content, you in a way are forcing people to play them. :unsure:
Or you mean those animations and nfsw are random images from the internet that have nothing to do with the game?

Reactions: EZ8lt

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
so i liked the game back then when it still had the other name then came the mini updates then it got worse and worse starting over and restarting the game and never really new content and then restarting the same thing but there were never any updates new content always the same then new name rework and again the same and as far as I can read there is hardly any new content that is worthwhile or interesting....

so why should you load the game? the way ic hdas see and what is written we have to wait at least 8 to 10 years until something interesting happens with mom but until then it will surely be rework or whatever the dev wants to call it...really a shame about the game

Br@ndy

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Wicked Paradise [v0.11.1a] + Incest Patch

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

If you liked my work, support on Patreon

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

TokyoR

Aug 30, 2018
Original version of the game file is Bugged , when unziping it , shows errorm downlaoded 3 times , the error stays .... and in we play the exe file it goes sloe as a turtle...

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
i have invested in four now completed small game developer projects since this game feed started. 2 are now returning profits and one is close to doing the same. has this developer even completed one? is this even the original thread? and will the reworked rework of the rework get another reworking? :D im gonna bet on yes

great renders but they do come awfully slow and with very little to get excited about. there are a few games with the same pattern. now we have had this AND witch hunter trainer (i think its called) i expect aorta (or whatever they are called) to also release a long awaited tiny update in the next week or two. xmas is looming :D

i personally think this game is doomed, even if the dev pulls their finger out and actually develops as it has already traded away any ounce of hype it ever had. think the creators passion died long ago and all we have gotten for too long is the dying embers
No wonder the rating of the game has fallen and when it falls more , one person is gonna rate it 5 stars from many different id's and will give false reviews to get it back up to higher ratings .

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes