2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I don't know man ! if just he delete the sandbox and changing some faces and physic body like
Incest games fan said.... maybe this game will have a future , for me I give up its been a long time I stop playing this game its not that I don't like it , it's just afraid to be disappointed about this game.

MAKROW

Feb 23, 2018
Dont get why ppl complain about the same faces, however the content in updates is scarce. Truly a shame since this game has a lot of potential.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Dont get why ppl complain about the same faces, however the content in updates is scarce. Truly a shame since this game has a lot of potential.
I personally didn't mind the similar faces. They are family. And I remember liking the game back when I played it, which for me was only a few months ago.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
I haven't seen anyone post about this, so......

I can interact with almost nothing on the game screen. I can interact (mouse-click) on the menu items including the world map, but nothing in the game screen other than the white couch over at the other home and the upstairs sink in the MCs house. Doors don't work, people don't work, beds don't work.....

Reactions: Valhalavalhala

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Fair is fair. It's time for someone to make a game with a female MC who has a male harem. She can cheat on them without consequence and she can sleep with any/all of them without them ever complaining. If they do cheat on her it must be classified as NTR.
Imagine the storm of shit this would wreak. LOL
I'd wanna have popcorn ready.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes