2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
I can't guarantee it because I can't test it myself but my compressed version might work for you.

Am I drunk or is there no actual game in the Mac download? Downloaded from multiple sites and also PC version to compare and PC version has game (or .exe) file. So this appears to be a set of Mac "update" files only w/no game app.

If it's only a Mac update, someone needs to re-post an older Mac "base" game and then re-post these files as (Mac) update files.
The problem seems to be because I run the renpy apps through Renpy Launcher. Less chance of picking up a virus (maybe?) and less hard drive space to store it.
FYI:
The rpa file says it has 'header errors' so I assume that is why renpy launcher won't run it. I found that running it from the .exe file does works - but for now, I'd rather not.
I do appreciate your quick responses. :)

Reactions: Dongus420

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
RPA is encrypted/obfuscated to prevent third party individuals from changing source code and puting tampering scripts and viruses. So no third party launchers I guess.
It's all good.
BTW, Renpy Launcher is Renpy's launcher. It's from renpy.org. Not a 3rd party launcher. :)
Also, this is the first rpa file that gives me the header error so it does seem unique to your game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Monkeyking-14

Fragmandk

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2017
RPA is encrypted/obfuscated to prevent third party individuals from changing source code and puting tampering scripts and viruses. So no third party launchers I guess.
The reason you encrypted/obfuscated is so people with less skill cant look in the files and see you made nothing new in the game i already have all the images and code and can see you made almost no progress in the game at all
Just get renpy to depack the game by it self and you have everything

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
fingering the mom is still, after 2 years, the furthest you can get? no change log and built in walkthru say i've done everything, like it did in last update and update before it

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes