2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
Hi... It's good to that vega studio is active on the platform and communicating with other people.. I know vega studio has been reworking for some time and I m okay with it... Hey it's always better to polish the games than to leave it with some faults or loopholes in story... But my question is that when will the reworking be complete and new content will be added? Does this update has any new content ? And sorry if this question is already answered..VEGA Studio

Reactions: Ara-sH and Veibabe

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Wicked Paradise [v0.11.1a] [VEGA Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 2,20 GB / 275 MB - WickedParadise 0.11.1a PC crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,17 GB / 241 MB - WickedParadise 0.11.1a Mac crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The update have NSFW stuff as well as story movement of the overall picture.
Yes, story content with Andrew and Steve
Katherine's scene pussy fingering/licking animations
Absolutely completed scene with hand/blow jobs, longest scene to date
Hi... It's good to that vega studio is active on the platform and communicating with other people.. I know vega studio has been reworking for some time and I m okay with it... Hey it's always better to polish the games than to leave it with some faults or loopholes in story... But my question is that when will the reworking be complete and new content will be added? Does this update has any new content ? And sorry if this question is already answered..VEGA Studio

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Hello, yes it has new content, story and NSFW. No reworking for some time, there is massive difference in early quality and current, but it will have to wait. Game's navigation and map had a big rework, but that's what had to be done and it's all QOL improvement.
so it's best to start over?

AARON221

Jun 28, 2020
I think i will stay away from the game for a while might play after a few years when there is some good and long content storywise and fap wise bcuz for past 1-2 yrs no good shit had been there ,its the slowest game progression i have ever seen and till now all u get are fkin fooling around and thats it and i am pretty sure the same is gonna be in it

birdienam

Apr 27, 2018
Very nice game, impressive renders! Needs more content though... ah and the UI is a bit sluggish.
Thanks for the update.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I've tried downloading it twice and it still errors out when I try to run it. It also won't let me extract the rpa file. :(

Pranshu

Jun 30, 2020
Hello, yes it has new content, story and NSFW. No reworking for some time, there is massive difference in early quality and current, but it will have to wait. Game's navigation and map had a big rework, but that's what had to be done and it's all QOL improvement.
what do you mean by QOL ?

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Is it the full version? If yes, what errors are you getting?
Download file - WickedParadise_0.11.1a_PC.zip

"While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 326, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 617, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 283, in script
python:
File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Am I drunk or is there no actual game in the Mac download? Downloaded from multiple sites and also PC version to compare and PC version has game (or .exe) file. So this appears to be a set of Mac "update" files only w/no game app.

If it's only a Mac update, someone needs to re-post an older Mac "base" game and then re-post these files as (Mac) update files.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Label "start" is there. Try opening as administrator or hold shift + g and change settings at the startup, or redownload/reunpack.
The problem seems to be because I run the renpy apps through Renpy Launcher. Less chance of picking up a virus (maybe?) and less hard drive space to store it.
FYI:
The rpa file says it has 'header errors' so I assume that is why renpy launcher won't run it. I found that running it from the .exe file does works - but for now, I'd rather not.
I do appreciate your quick responses. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm loving it lol, a fresh new change. The devs ripping on the players for a change. This should start a new trend!

He did come across as a bit abrasive, but I found that exchange earlier amusing. This dev only got like 5 forum posts, and the game is 3 years old. So it's not like you or me coming to whore it up in the forums.

Put yourself in the devs shoes. Been working on a game for 3+ years off and on. Come to the forums... ONCE... be like "Nobody Cares" & "Don't waste your time on pixels"... I love it!

He comes off as negative to some, but in reality, his messages are quite positive.

Get out there, stack some paper, get some booty! It is a beautiful summer day. A little fresh air is good for you. The man should be a motivational speaker.
I don't mind devs firing back when they have something to back it up.

If a dev has worked his or her butt off trying to make the best game they possibly can and has to deal with 1 or 2 idiots I love it when they fire back.

When a games updates have become a maintenance meme I don't expect that dev to further push players away. It's not like he has a background of hard work and amazing updates to show for it.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes