2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

surja

Jul 27, 2019
I started a new game. The first time I get to my own room, I click on the map to get an error message and it stops.

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I started a new game. The first time I get to my own room, I click on the map to get an error message and it stops.
Same here. But rolling back had the mapping on the upper side of the monitor for me.
PS: that's it, nothing works, So new game it is.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
f95zone should finally step up and mark this game as UNFINISHED/ABANDONED. It's literally a scam.
That isn't how the Abandoned label works, so no, this should not get marked as such. You can think of the developer what you will (and I tend to lean in the same direction as you), but labels here shouldn't be used incorrectly just because someone doesn't like how the game is (or is not) progressing.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, 3 years in Dev, decent amount of content? Much sexy time yet? Looks like same model used for 3 or 4 different girls, are they related? Any family loving yet? I like the renders, but the comments suggest this is a milk machine. :unsure:

Reactions: Boldano

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Since no one else seems to have played it and it's been a while for me - Screw it, I'm gonna try it.
There's a lot of bashing in the thread right now, and it's mostly justified from my experience with this game, but it's not clear that anybody bashing the game actually played the latest update. Potential players would appreciate it if you could let us know (1) if it's playable, and (2) if there is any new content or continuation to the story.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
There's a lot of bashing in the thread right now, and it's mostly justified from my experience with this game, but it's not clear that anybody bashing the game actually played the latest update. Potential players would appreciate it if you could let us know (1) if it's playable, and (2) if there is any new content or continuation to the story.
I didn't experience any bugs, I started over fresh. There was new content, and it seemed previous content was more fleshed out with animations I didn't recall since last I played. the new content was more about planing some sort of bank heist at not so much sexy time though.

Reactions: Hildegardt

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, 3 years in Dev, decent amount of content? Much sexy time yet?
Any family loving yet? I like the renders, but the comments suggest this is a milk machine. :unsure:
Some, such as hand jobs and blow jobs (but no intercourse yet), and there are several animations. I'll let you judge how you feel about that.
Looks like same model used for 3 or 4 different girls, are they related?
Three of them are all related, although you'll want the incest patch to have the game indicate it. You can (or will be able to) have some intimacy with your sister, your mother, and your aunt. This is why they look very much alike. There is a non-family girl as well with whom you'll presumably be able to be more intimate as the story goes on. To be fair, it's clear Vega Studio prefers a certain appearance, because even the unrelated woman has a somewhat similar look to the others.

Lobera

Nov 30, 2016
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 282, in script
python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'start'.
That might be the same bug a few others have reported. I haven't played the latest update yet. I know old saves won't work, but beyond that I don't know about other errors that may exist.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
I didn't experience any bugs, I started over fresh. There was new content, and it seemed previous content was more fleshed out with animations I didn't recall since last I played. the new content was more about planing some sort of bank heist at not so much sexy time though.
Thanks. Are you sure that's new content? I remember some heist planning with the father/landlord sometime before version 0.12.

Reactions: Swizzstick

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks. Are you sure that's new content? I remember some heist planning with the father/landlord sometime before version 0.12.
For me it was new, then again last time I played it, it was in November 2020... Back then it was like 1 or 2 meeting with the dad and the other dude. This time there was 6 events/quets. The last one you can keep repeat, so I guess that just mean end of contnet.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes