2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
It's so funny reading the requests for the new version and people asking why nobody bothered to upload the November update. And as soon as somebody uploaded the new version the usual complaints about this game's fake updates start coming in. Hmm, I really wonder why nobody bothers with this game anymore...

But seriously, seeing as we have to start over again, did somebody do that, yet and is this really just a fake update again, or is there actually new content this time?

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its sad becoz the developer shared a lots of ideas about his game in this thread, i think he couldn't do it becoz of low support, a least he didn't give up .

marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
Can anybody upload the game into the drive and give me the link? Mega has limit. Other sources are not working for me.

John Dirt

Aug 29, 2017
For mac users, just unzip the file and then edit the title and delete Mac and add .app at the end. The file will then turn to the app and it should run fine after that.

Reactions: biggiesmalls0199

Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
So.. I assume we've getting again a bit of nothing.. So much 'slowburn' can kill a game..
Maybe the MC can develope his Oedipus complex better on 2022..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Started fresh. No bugs. There is new content I hadn't seen before. Seemed to be more animations than what I recall from earlier version. Then again, last time I played it was like a year ago.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes