2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

rogosh

Jan 29, 2018
Unplayable game right now, it just crashes back to menu screen when you click on computer vmail or the city map.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Let me guess... still no good content and sex with one of Li's?

When I played this game in the past, I had the impression that this game has potential. Now I look after such a long time and much has not changed, but rather worsened. And updates are so damn short.

It hurts when the game, with such good renders, it turns out.. like that.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017

When I played this game in the past, I had the impression that this game has potential. Now I look after such a long time and much has not changed, but rather worsened. And updates are so damn short.

I mean the models look good, but the issue is that the faces are the same for all of the characters, which looks kinda awkward the more you play it (because I've re-downloaded and played it multiple times with pretty much no new content every single time.)

I've personally lost any hope of this game becoming anything else then what we have right now - occasional updates to keep patrons coming in with no new content.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017

If you think about it, most games with sandbox end up doing this type of thing unless they get big cash support...
they end up doing updates with almost no content if they don't have much support in the hopes to get support but that will never work at all, because no one will support a game that takes forever to update and just add a few renders.

I agree about the potential, as someone that played it and love it... it kinda sux to see this game still in such a state.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
What's new in the update?
This game barely moves forward and since there's no change log I'm quite sceptical, as it has no backward compatibility so we've to get a fresh start every single time.

Reactions: Dread Quickill

Selenaraft

Apr 14, 2019
Bro wouldve had more traction if it werent for the fact he tends to disappear for more than half a year after each update

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
What's new in the update?
This game barely moves forward and since there's no change log I'm quite sceptical, as it has no backward compatibility so we've to get a fresh start every single time.
I want to know changelog as well, but I guess the fingering of the mom which was the furthest you could get 2 years ago is still the furthest you can go now? :p

this game should be labelled as ABANDONED since dev only "pretends" there is an update whilst there is none. He is just trying to milk those patrons that are still dump to see it.
I call moderators to put ABANDONED tag, please.
I think it was, nothing new for a year or more and then suddenly there started to come updates again

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes