2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Bruh this game is exactly the same as it was when it was first put up on this website. Literally the same bugs & content as before.

Do people on patreon just forget that they are subbed to certain creators? Could not imagine supporting someone who just keeps "reworking" as shitty free roam mode.
image_2022-04-06_041207.png

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've already said what I wanted to say months ago about this, it's baffling how Vega seems to just want to run this into the ground or is just unwilling to do what needs to be done to get it back on track and more successful which would probably include a complete rewrite of the game's code. Maybe Vega just doesn't want to put in the work or effort.

The 4 last updates are literally scam, poor patreons if this still has any.
Down to 79.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Weakhead Far A Dies. Ive waited long enough just to be disappointed with this headache of a game. Bugs tyat exist before still exist today. Will be back in a decade

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Player through this version before it was uploaded. Can’t say there is much content at all. Expected more after all this time and the version number going up so much. Atleast you can get through pretty much all of it in an hour. Only two blowjob scenes and that’s about it I believe. Not sure if there is anything further with the male character arc that I wasn’t able to progress before giving up.
and he is selling the game on Steam now for 10 dollars. Expected more really. The render quality and model used is overall great though he couldmade them even a bit better with micro texture shaders for the skin.
Im sure him launching it on Steam will still not see bigger progress and changes either.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I've already said what I wanted to say months ago about this, it's baffling how Vega seems to just want to run this into the ground or is just unwilling to do what needs to be done to get it back on track and more successful which would probably include a complete rewrite of the game's code. Maybe Vega just doesn't want to put in the work or effort.

Down to 79.
That's 79 more than what he should get.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes