2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
0.15 bug

It is reported here can nobody report the bugs to the producer?

https://f95zone.to/threads/wicked-paradise-v0-15-vega-studio.17620/post-6700297

Why I should play a game when the producer can`t fix his old bugs?
Looks like on Vega's Patreon is public, so if you have an account there but aren't subscribed to him, you should still be able to report the issue. I don't think he ever really comes on F95 generally; August of 2021 was the latest activity I see for him.

PixelRepublic

Donor
Jun 4, 2017
This game has been in development for 3.5 years. And we have the same amount of content that some other games have delivered in 2/3 months.

All because the developer has stumbernly gona head first down a free roam path of development. The game mechanic has even had to be rebuilt delaying progress even further.

We could have gotten an amazing story with lots of content by now. And the developer would have a lot more support by now. If it wasn't for the free roam element.

This is such a fucking waste of time and energy.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
It is. The game and dev both have so many possibilities. It's a pity.

This game has been in development for 3.5 years. And we have the same amount of content that some other games have delivered in 2/3 months.

All because the developer has stumbernly gona head first down a free roam path of development. The game mechanic has even had to be rebuilt delaying progress even further.

We could have gotten an amazing story with lots of content by now. And the developer would have a lot more support by now. If it wasn't for the free roam element.

This is such a fucking waste of time and energy.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes