2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

viclog1

Aug 5, 2016
Full save for 0.15. I replayed the whole thing (my old saves didnt work properly) and now the full gallery is unlocked. Nothing new since im remember playing back then but... i guess now is "ready" for the next "update content" KEKW
Cool! Now, there's a way to change mc name?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Anyone know of a fix for this error
happens at the start of a new game when trying to enter Julia's room right at the very beginning, they first thing I try to do, so that I can get the scene where she removes her wedding ring, otherwise I'll get a "X" next to event.

This error was present in 0.14, I hoped it would have been fixed in 0.15

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Drainbamager

Dec 22, 2020
Wow this game came has out when I started college now, you mean I’m graduating before there’s a sex scene? That’s hilarious.

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Sadly, I can not play this game again, because Dev updated the graphics and other things and now, my old MAC´s video card just go insane every time I try to start the game...

Does anybody know some sort of tric to play with an old machine?

Greetings Fellas!

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Wicked Paradise [v0.15] [VEGA Studio] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,40 GB / 310 MB - WickedParadise-0.15-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,xx GB / 276 MB - WickedParadise-0.15-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools: UnRen v.0.11-old(v2) (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Ph4r40h

Apr 6, 2021
Can we still not even load old saves after these "updates" wtf? Love the women but wish there was more damn content with them already.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
good news: andrew & steve's 5th event works
bad news: its bugged aka it can't be completed, also can forget wanking on bathtub since focus stays 0 even after buying that package and completing it and still no sex.

• Sad
Reactions: JackMiejov
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes