2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
from what i remember this dev has less than a 100 patreons...
I just checked. 96 Patrons. I'm surprised there are that many. He's certainly not doing anything to attract more Patrons and I just can't imagine anybody paying for the output from this developer over the past 18 months since I first tried the game. But, if he doesn't care, then I certainly shouldn't.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I just checked. 96 Patrons. I'm surprised there are that many. He's certainly not doing anything to attract more Patrons and I just can't imagine anybody paying for the output from this developer over the past 18 months since I first tried the game. But, if he doesn't care, then I certainly shouldn't.
Well there are probably a couple among them which forget to cancel their support, new supporters who don't know the history of the last couple of years and a few more who who like the game...

It's hard to understand for me aswell, but when u look at devs like icstor and how much some of them make in a month for doing nothing...yeah i don't get the people which support such devs.

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
But he cares . He even wants to release this game on steam :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
But he cares . He even wants to release this game on steam
He can't be serious. Lots of additional prep work for a Steam release that will need to be added to whatever he currently does for each update, and he can hardly manage that. It's not gonna end well.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
why not Icstor has about 5000 Patrons still and he went what 2 years before he updated MILFY CITY with that stupid Sara update this past summer. So 96 is nothing. Probably a bunch of people that have forgotten it is even coming out of their accounts each month

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes