2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
May 27, 2017
If anybody who has actually played one of the last 2 or 3 updates plays, tries v0.15, please post. No way I'm downloading it again unless somebody with experience says the game is back on track with a decent amount of new content and minimal bugs.
You're likelier to see Big Foot than seeing "decent amount of new content and minimal bugs" in this sorry excuse of a VN. Try asking this question in a year or two, assuming there are more than 2-3 updates a year. It's been 3+ years, and after countless rewrites, reworks and bug-fixes, this shit still sucks, a BJ is the most action you can get. This dev is probably a fan/student of Gumdrop and ICSTOR, cos this is being milked more than a horny teenager's penis.

Razgriz1993

Sep 17, 2018
As user since 2018, you should learn already that there's Pro Dev (high skill), there's Amateur Dev (low skill) and there's Remaster Dev (back & forth the development progress, that usually ended in Abandonia Land).
Shame, I really like the renders. Btw you also forgot another dev which is Milk Dev

Reactions: Benn Swagger

notibibs

Dec 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me why unren doesn't work in this game? As it is practically impossible to play all the games, I use it to unzip the images and videos of the games, to take a look and see if I like it.
But this one is not working, I'm using version UnRen-0.91
View attachment 1625567
It didn't work for me either, but given how boring the game was to that point I was too incurious to investigate further.

If it helps, this one (i don't know the version) works for most of them. Checked today on 0.15 version of the game and it didn't work for me, but maybe they work for you ?!.
I also got the other 2 mentioned in a previous reply on this topic (oldv2 and newv2) and neither worked on this game. At least for me, idk.
Maybe it helps, have a nice day!

Edited: didn't actually work on my side.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
If it helps, this one (i don't know the version) works for most of them. Checked today on 0.15 version of the game and it didn't work for me, but maybe they work for you ?!.
I also got the other 2 mentioned in a previous reply on this topic (oldv2 and newv2) and neither worked on this game. At least for me, idk.
Maybe it helps, have a nice day!

Edited: didn't actually work on my side.
If I remember correctly the problem is that he uses an odd header for version number in the rpa file? My version of unrpa let me put in a command line option to force it or specify a version number to use... I'd have to download this and double check.

If I do, I'll update with the info here.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes