2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

byskup

Apr 26, 2017
unlimited bandwith and too late and that was joke attempt.
Sorry, professional deformation. I guess you mean “unlimited download data”. Bandwidth is always limited, by provider/server (or technology). Sorry :D

Mar 6, 2021
Can anyone tell me why unren doesn't work in this game? As it is practically impossible to play all the games, I use it to unzip the images and videos of the games, to take a look and see if I like it.
But this one is not working, I'm using version UnRen-0.91
Sem título.png

Reactions: Boldano

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Can anyone tell me why unren doesn't work in this game? As it is practically impossible to play all the games, I use it to unzip the images and videos of the games, to take a look and see if I like it.
View attachment 1625567
It didn't work for me either, but given how boring the game was to that point I was too incurious to investigate further.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
I downloaded so you don't have to. Don't bother the game is broken, every time I try to leave the house to visit the aunt or other character it crashes. Based on my last save in October it creeps along at a snails pace and has bugs. I also didn't use the "patch" so that didn't break it...

asdasdghf

Jun 13, 2017
what should i do for katherine's 2nd event? I can't do it there is no workplace on map and I can't find katherine

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
View attachment 1625567
One of these works, can't remember which one I used for the last version of this game that popped up recently. I don't have the link to the original thread where I got them on here but shouldn't be too much trouble to locate if you feel like doing that.

SeveredRealms

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2020
One of these works, can't remember which one I used for the last version of this game that popped up recently. I don't have the link to the original thread where I got them on here but shouldn't be too much trouble to locate if you feel like doing that.
Thanks for these. I have the old one already but having the version will come in handy. I even posted it in my discord for my members.

Reactions: binglebangles

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
I'm guessing the OP/tags is woefully out of date?
Last change log is 0.6 and we are at .15...

I know I was suuuper confused that a game without the vaginal sex tag had 15 updates and 181 pages of forum posts...

Reactions: Wicked Garden
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes