2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
If it helps, this one (i don't know the version) works for most of them. Checked today on 0.15 version of the game and it didn't work for me, but maybe they work for you ?!.
I also got the other 2 mentioned in a previous reply on this topic (oldv2 and newv2) and neither worked on this game. At least for me, idk.
Maybe it helps, have a nice day!

Edited: didn't actually work on my side.
If I remember correctly the problem is that he uses an odd header for version number in the rpa file? My version of unrpa let me put in a command line option to force it or specify a version number to use... I'd have to download this and double check.

If I do, I'll update with the info here.

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I was worried! I though it was me that couldn't find nothing new in every update... But reading that I'm not the one it's a relief!!!

• Haha
Reactions: McZoy

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
As user since 2018, you should learn already that there's Pro Dev (high skill), there's Amateur Dev (low skill) and there's Remaster Dev (back & forth the development progress, that usually ended in Abandonia Land).
you missed one set of devs. The Scam/excuse Devs that keep taking your money while giving you excuses as to why there hasn't been an update in over a year .

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
you missed one set of devs. The Scam/excuse Devs that keep taking your money while giving you excuses as to why there hasn't been an update in over a year .
Normaly i'd agree, but from what i remember this dev has less than a 100 patreons...so milking doesn't seem worth it really.
That being said i have no idea what is the big idea of this dev...the large majority of the content is from the first 1-1.5 years for the last 2 years the development is a joke.
Updates with hey u got a new button (and bugs) :rolleyes:

Milking isn't worth it with this amount of supporters and with the history of the last 2 years u sure aint getting more support...nor does the game make's any progress (even if it is just as a hobby), i mean this doesn't feel like as the dev is even trying.

ropershy

Aug 14, 2020
Normaly i'd agree, but from what i remember this dev has less than a 100 patreons...so milking doesn't seem worth it really.
That being said i have no idea what is the big idea of this dev...the large majority of the content is from the first 1-1.5 years for the last 2 years the development is a joke.
Updates with hey u got a new button (and bugs) :rolleyes:

Milking isn't worth it with this amount of supporters and with the history of the last 2 years u sure aint getting more support...nor does the game make's any progress (even if it is just as a hobby), i mean this doesn't feel like as the dev is even trying.
I was talking about devs in general. I was replying to someone else who was listing the type of devs.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes