2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

CuddleBear

Jun 9, 2017
Player through this version before it was uploaded. Can’t say there is much content at all. Expected more after all this time and the version number going up so much. Atleast you can get through pretty much all of it in an hour. Only two blowjob scenes and that’s about it I believe. Not sure if there is anything further with the male character arc that I wasn’t able to progress before giving up.
and he is selling the game on Steam now for 10 dollars. Expected more really. The render quality and model used is overall great though he couldmade them even a bit better with micro texture shaders for the skin.
Im sure him launching it on Steam will still not see bigger progress and changes either.

fpsgamer

Nov 21, 2017
I've already said what I wanted to say months ago about this, it's baffling how Vega seems to just want to run this into the ground or is just unwilling to do what needs to be done to get it back on track and more successful which would probably include a complete rewrite of the game's code. Maybe Vega just doesn't want to put in the work or effort.

Down to 79.
That's 79 more than what he should get.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Wicked Paradise [v0.16.1] [VEGA Studio]
comprimido_.gif

2.55 GB to ≅ 267 MB

Download PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thehsplt

Mar 30, 2019
Game was just released 3 days ago on STEAM for $14.99 early release. The update for this site says STEAM on it and won,t work without ngoing thru STEAM? Hope for his sake the STEAM release doesn't have mistakes like this on. He is more worried about STEAM version than this one.

Tkoyama

Feb 25, 2020
The 4 last updates are literally scam, poor patreons if this still has any.
In this case it's not the developer's fault. I believe that patreons are adult and smart enough to see the developer's intent. A normal person, if you see that the project is not progressing, even if the developer promises something and in all these months nothing happens, just cancel the payment. Well, different strokes for different folks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Game was just released 3 days ago on STEAM for $14.99 early release. The update for this site says STEAM on it and won,t work without ngoing thru STEAM? Hope for his sake the STEAM release doesn't have mistakes like this on. He is more worried about STEAM version than this one.
It work independent of steam. Saves from previous version worked too (at least for me), but didn't find much new content, except for a long scene regarding the heist (but not sure if that one wasn't in previous version, as I didn't test that one out).

If the creator been flicking on it to put it on steam, not necessary add much new content. It's still working on the project.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
this came out in 2018. that's 4 years ago. that's the time it takes to make a AAA game.
Yeah, how many people did work on Cyberpunk again? And how many millions was the budget? And still it did burn on release... Compare some creator on Patreon with some AAA game is facepalm worthy...

hazzi

Oct 10, 2017
Yeah, how many people did work on Cyberpunk again? And how many millions was the budget? And still it did burn on release... Compare some creator on Patreon with some AAA game is facepalm worthy...
yeah cyberpunk is the only AAA game ever made. i can use as Bright Memory as an example if you want. that was made by one dev and did it faster than this. this dev has the ball to release this for $15 on steam and has nothing if worth in his game.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
isn't it about time for a rework of the game? not that we'll see something new anytime soon and the last rework was a while ago already

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Not like I expect much or anything, but is there seriously no changelog update since v0.06.4? Seriously? Does Vega just not post them anymore, or does whoever leaks them never bother also to grab the changelog? The game's lack of progress is frustrating enough; it would be nice to see what the developer claims is going on, at least.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes