2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
Man, the developer missed a great chance to release this on April 1st. "Hey, I have a new update of Wicked Games with tons of new content". Then he could say, "April Fools! I haven't released any new content for this game in years." Oh well, maybe next year.

Reactions: mikecd199817

permadj1906

Jun 8, 2020
I don't know if the creator VN intends to make this a game or not?,,but,,man it's 4 years and still nothing interesting scene between BJ and fix some bugs? come on man,,i think you should continue story and not just goddam sandbox and point click make the others enjoyment player boring. man ,,just plz considering

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Wow...just wow. No story progression, just quality of life adjustments that nobody cared about to begin with for the last several "updates". This Dev brought the saying "out to lunch" to a whole new level.

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
podemos todos chegar a um acordo e removê-lo do site para que não tenhamos que ser torturados e humilhados toda vez que uma "atualização" for lançada?
[/CITAR]
ele a dualidade do desenvolvedor de jogos e a dupla família devem ser banidos deste site

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
can we all come to an agreement and have it removed from site so we dont have to be tortured and blue balled every time an "update" comes out?
i just want to write that this game and dev must be baned from site ! in 3+ years he change game name twice and game don`t move !

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
These reminds me of Trons legacy when they were discussing what what's new in Encom's new O/S 12 and the answer is we put a 12 on the box . lol

Reactions: Savilesavile

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
can we all come to an agreement and have it removed from site so we dont have to be tortured and blue balled every time an "update" comes out?
getting 80 dollar a month I doubt i would spend much time either lol
ofc to get more pats dev need to bring better updates, but because so few, why bother? lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
getting 80 dollar a month I doubt i would spend much time either lol
ofc to get more pats dev need to bring better updates, but because so few, why bother? lol
80 Patreons doesn't equal 80 bucks. But regardless, it's not a living wage or warrant a full time job. That all the people that cry about lack of updates and content like to work for no pay and regard their time of no value, that is another tale.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
The coin the MC can get from the old man - is it important to get or important to not take?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
You know - I like this game, and the characters are quite real and pretty, true it has not advanced as much as it should, but I've also seen many good games that suck patreons in for years only to be abandoned - total waste of money, the patreon system is stopping the completion of these stories for as long as passible

Reactions: G1nt0k1

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You know - I like this game, and the characters are quite real and pretty, true it has not advanced as much as it should, but I've also seen many good games that suck patreons in for years only to be abandoned - total waste of money, the patreon system is stopping the completion of these stories for as long as passible
How you figure that? You want the creators to work for no incentive what so ever?

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
How you figure that? You want the creators to work for no incentive what so ever?
You know the real games like skyrim, they complete the game for all intense and purposes and sell it on the open market for less than $70 - these devs get that and more in a month - only to abandon the games later and leave all the readers with incomplete unplayable games

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes