2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You know the real games like skyrim, they complete the game for all intense and purposes and sell it on the open market for less than $70 - these devs get that and more in a month - only to abandon the games later and leave all the readers with incomplete unplayable games
" Bethesda says Skyrim had a development team of 100 people and took 6 years to make. This does not include the time spent on Creation Engine "

So, what you are saying, these 100 people did work for six years without get paid before the game was completed and they could sell it? :rolleyes:

Selenaraft

Apr 14, 2019
This man has been blue balling us for fucking years! There hasnt even been any actual content since the fucking launch of the game

Reactions: Tintron

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Exactly! I think the dev is trying to cash in as much as possible before his ship is completely sunk
You mean his 60 or so patreons that topped after 2 years, and then the 80 or so he got now was not enough to cash in? He been living the sweet life on ALL that money right? Imagine if you could roll around in that kind of money, you would be set for life right? You could send your kids off to college with that...

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
80 Patreons doesn't equal 80 bucks. But regardless, it's not a living wage or warrant a full time job. That all the people that cry about lack of updates and content like to work for no pay and regard their time of no value, that is another tale.
80 x 1 dollar i thought was 80, but maybe they are using base 8 math where you are from? or do you mean patreon steal some of the money? or taxed in the country before withdrawal ?

• Angry
Reactions: Capt OA

MrCdots

Jun 27, 2018
Not sure I downloaded this correctly but all I got was empty rooms and 2 chick's to talk to. All I did was sleep to pass time to get some kind of interaction, not even the map worked. On Android

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
80 x 1 dollar i thought was 80, but maybe they are using base 8 math where you are from? or do you mean patreon steal some of the money? or taxed in the country before withdrawal ?
There is different pledge tiers. Low tier is 1 buck... then you have like 5, 10 and whatever. it's different from creator to creator.

So 80 patreons doesn't necessary equal 1 USD. It can be a mix of different tiers.. If you look at a game such as wild life, they got close to 11k patreons and pull over 100k a month. (and still have nothing more than a clusterfuck of mess to show for after years...)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Not sure I downloaded this correctly but all I got was empty rooms and 2 chick's to talk to. All I did was sleep to pass time to get some kind of interaction, not even the map worked. On Android
The game got a very "hand helding" way to tell you what to do. Just look at the events, select the event number, and it basically tell you what to do.

Reactions: MrCdots

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Yet another game people are still supporting, but the dev is exploiting the people (because imo their are idiots) and pretty much releasing nothing and calling it gold. They say "Hey, I got a new GPU and will churn out twice as much content". Month's later, nothing. This is a pattern than NEEDS TO END! I see this all the time now. It's time for people to close their wallets to the piles of devs doing these deceitful tactics now. Patreon imo also needs to implement consequences for not releasing content. You get 3 chances to produce content you say is on your "roadmap". Your Tiers and donations are also paused until content is produced. If it doesn't happen after that third chance, your are DONE. Period.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Yet another game people are still supporting, but the dev is exploiting the people (because imo their are idiots) and pretty much releasing nothing and calling it gold. They say "Hey, I got a new GPU and will churn out twice as much content". Month's later, nothing. This is a pattern than NEEDS TO END! I see this all the time now. It's time for people to close their wallets to the piles of devs doing these deceitful tactics now. Patreon imo also needs to implement consequences for not releasing content. You get 3 chances to produce content you say is on your "roadmap". Your Tiers and donations are also paused until content is produced. If it doesn't happen after that third chance, your are DONE. Period.
How much have you been supporting for it to bother you that much? Also, what goals and roadmap have he failed to deliver on?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
A fraud is a fraud whether or not you are a victim

This developer is definitely one.. This is Madoff level ripping of patrons
Okay, what goals have he promised and not delivered on, and what roadmap have he failed to deliver on? Or are you just pulling things out of your ass with no context?

Checking his Patreon, he got 1 goal, and that is of reach 100 patreons that haven't happen yet...

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes