2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
How much have you been supporting for it to bother you that much? Also, what goals and roadmap have he failed to deliver on?
I did support this dev awhile back, and stopped for the reasons many people on here have expressed. I have supported devs in the past who have done this nonsense, I stopped supporting them. A recent one would be Sylphene by Glacerose.

Many devs have "goals" and roadmaps to when content is coming/released. I wasn't just talking about this dev, I was talking about devs and Patreon as a whole. Imo it should be like this: If no content is released in that month, then payments are paused until content is released. A dev gets three chances, after three they are shut down. Period. This stuff needs to end. It's deceitful, and it's fraud.

And, don't come on here and try to defend the fraud that is going on with too many devs now. Fraud is fraud. Period. A person can only have so many excuses before it be becomes laughable and the supports fault for continuing to fund it.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Maybe why he seems to have focused on touch up the game for the steam release, rather than add more content. imho Releasing it on steam will help drive towards more future content faster.
An optimist might say that he's been polishing the game for the past 2 years to get it into a stable state that will ensure the initial and future Steam releases go smoothly.

A pessimist might say it's a last-ditch effort to milk some money from Steam players who are unfamiliar with his history before abandoning the game.

It's likely neither are accurate.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Hahaa you have responded to so many posts and not even read them properly - Your inability to understand sentences is outstanding! If you are that offended by the comments about your ZERO progress, perhaps you should actually make some progress? People are not saying you are receiving a lot of money, they are saying you are receiving money for doing zero work. Then to release multiple updates with fuck all on there. All you are doing is releasing updates to avoid the abandoned tag. You keep saying you have made no promises to make content, well, when do you plan to make new content? None of this is important anyway because you've lost all the potential of the game.
My zero progress? Not my creation dude, If it had been I would tossed in the towel a long time ago, because I don't work for nickles and dimes.

Your problem with claim someone is "milking" something, require it to be something to milk of any value in the first place. When you claim a creator failed or broken a promise, you actually need to bring the recites for that to prove what the creator failed to deliver. This creator doesn't have any lofty goals or a roadmap he failed to deliver on. If you unhappy with the lack of "work in progress" you are supporting, pull your support.

• Angry
Reactions: SlavMaster

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I did support this dev awhile back, and stopped for the reasons many people on here have expressed. I have supported devs in the past who have done this nonsense, I stopped supporting them. A recent one would be Sylphene by Glacerose.

Many devs have "goals" and roadmaps to when content is coming/released. I wasn't just talking about this dev, I was talking about devs and Patreon as a whole. Imo it should be like this: If no content is released in that month, then payments are paused until content is released. A dev gets three chances, after three they are shut down. Period. This stuff needs to end. It's deceitful, and it's fraud.

And, don't come on here and try to defend the fraud that is going on with too many devs now. Fraud is fraud. Period. A person can only have so many excuses before it be becomes laughable and the supports fault for continuing to fund it.
There is no "shit" umbrella that cover all creators. If you have a creator that that keep put up new goals, and fail to deliver on promises, delay on roadmap etc, by all means. They deserve to have support dropped. But afaik, in this case the dude only promised to to make more pinups and wallpapers when he reached 100 patreons, of which haven't happened. So anything else in regard of lack of progress come down to pull your support if you not happy with things as with anything else on Patreon.

Patreon isn't a content cop. They say so themselves. If you unhappy, stop pledge. You want to force creators to release new content from month to month doesn't work. Majority of these creators is hobby creators, it's not their full time job. Whatever time they got to work on their projects is highly individual. There is no one mold fit all..

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
My zero progress? Not my creation dude, If it had been I would tossed in the towel a long time ago, because I don't work for nickles and dimes.

Your problem with claim someone is "milking" something, require it to be something to milk of any value in the first place. When you claim a creator failed or broken a promise, you actually need to bring the recites for that to prove what the creator failed to deliver. This creator doesn't have any lofty goals or a roadmap he failed to deliver on. If you unhappy with the lack of "work in progress" you are supporting, pull your support.
Come on now, what did I just say about reading and understanding posts. You have literally replied something completely different to what I said. Please read carefully or find someone to help you if you are struggling. I am saying these updates are being released with no new content and in my opinion this is to avoid an abandoned tag being put on. I haven't even said anything about any goals, promises or roadmaps. Getting confused again?

Yes, your zero progress. You are quite clearly involved in the game. You have replied to almost every post defending the game. And in case you haven't noticed, you are the only one defending it. You're on your own Pal. Give up.

Reactions: Tintron

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Come on now, what did I just say about reading and understanding posts. You have literally replied something completely different to what I said. Please read carefully or find someone to help you if you are struggling. I am saying these updates are being released with no new content and in my opinion this is to avoid an abandoned tag being put on. I haven't even said anything about any goals, promises or roadmaps. Getting confused again?

Yes, your zero progress. You are quite clearly involved in the game. You have replied to almost every post defending the game. And in case you haven't noticed, you are the only one defending it. You're on your own Pal. Give up.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Purple_Urkle

Oct 24, 2018
hey mr. dev; don't sell yourself short. anything code related isn't boring if it ultimately fixes game bugs and makes the game more enjoyable for the community. (y)

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
There is different pledge tiers. Low tier is 1 buck... then you have like 5, 10 and whatever. it's different from creator to creator.

So 80 patreons doesn't necessary equal 1 USD. It can be a mix of different tiers.. If you look at a game such as wild life, they got close to 11k patreons and pull over 100k a month. (and still have nothing more than a clusterfuck of mess to show for after years...)
sorry, I used logic, forgot I was on the internet lol
logically I did not see anyone paying more than 1 dollar, but maybe some unicorn exists

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am just testing it but it looks really great. Graphics are really nice. The women as well. Though they look a like. :rolleyes:
Normally i do not like to see the male MC at all but its fine with this game.
Since i have just started by knowledge is rather limited of the game. Thanks for making it. I like the fact that mom actually is more or less the initiator.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There is different pledge tiers. Low tier is 1 buck... then you have like 5, 10 and whatever. it's different from creator to creator.

So 80 patreons doesn't necessary equal 1 USD. It can be a mix of different tiers.. If you look at a game such as wild life, they got close to 11k patreons and pull over 100k a month. (and still have nothing more than a clusterfuck of mess to show for after years...)
Do not know the game you mentioned, but holly :eek:. I know of one person that does a mod for Sims 4 and he alone gets about 14K a month. Most Patreons do not show it though. So there is money to be made. For 100K i would expect something serious coming out of it.

chriszue

Sep 22, 2019
I see this update ,I come in and see the patch changlog.
boom nice! still good at blueballing

WTF is that timeline, like in a year or two you still can't get even 1 sex scene?

• Haha
Reactions: yankee77 and Ron

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I see this update ,I come in and see the patch changlog.
boom nice! still good at blueballing

WTF is that timeline, like in a year or two you still can't get even 1 sex scene?
It's been almost four years since the first release here and there's been barely any progress since I played this in 2019.

Zans

Nov 17, 2016
hey mr. dev; don't sell yourself short. anything code related isn't boring if it ultimately fixes game bugs and makes the game more enjoyable for the community. (y)
I'm gonna guess you enjoy NTR content, because I don't think theres anything more cucked than this take. Brotherman, the games been in development for longer than John McCain has been dead.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: rambo25 and HVSS
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes