2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, just completion of andrew/steve 5th event and that's it so 2 months to get this.

vartotojas

Jun 27, 2017
Okay, what goals have he promised and not delivered on, and what roadmap have he failed to deliver on? Or are you just pulling things out of your ass with no context?

Checking his Patreon, he got 1 goal, and that is of reach 100 patreons that haven't happen yet...
Great development goals :D and what's next - reach 500 patreons? It is absurd that you even consider taking a stance you do. I can assure you that you will not reach 100 patreons, with the comments his work "or rather lack of work" is receiving the patreon will not grow. You can argue what ever you want all he is really doing is taking money...

Reactions: stevierayvag

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Great development goals :D and what's next - reach 500 patreons? It is absurd that you even consider taking a stance you do. I can assure you that you will not reach 100 patreons, with the comments his work "or rather lack of work" is receiving the patreon will not grow. You can argue what ever you want all he is really doing is taking money...
From his Patreon..

79 of 100 patrons

Good breaking point
  • More Sexy pinups/wallpapers

So his only promise as I can see, is to do more sexy pinups and wallpapers once he break 100 patreons.

With all the hate he recieve. It would be nice to know what he promised you all that he haven't delivered on. And how much of your money you feel cheated out of...

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
From his Patreon..

79 of 100 patrons

Good breaking point
  • More Sexy pinups/wallpapers

So his only promise as I can see, is to do more sexy pinups and wallpapers once he break 100 patreons.

With all the hate he recieve. It would be nice to know what he promised you all that he haven't delivered on. And how much of your money you feel cheated out of...
Just ignore the trolls. You are empowering them by even acknowledfging their existance. So don't feed them and they will wither and go away, just like their teeny sexual parts do already when they look at themselves in the mirror.

Reactions: Capt OA and Mr.T.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Nope, and the trend isn't looking good.
Maybe why he seems to have focused on touch up the game for the steam release, rather than add more content. imho Releasing it on steam will help drive towards more future content faster.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
You think so? I hope so as the game do have potential for sure. I think he's too early for steam release.

Maybe why he seems to have focused on touch up the game for the steam release, rather than add more content. imho Releasing it on steam will help drive towards more future content faster.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You think so? I hope so as the game do have potential for sure. I think he's too early for steam release.
There is a lot of "early access" NSFW games on steam these days. So in that regard he not doing anything else than a lot of others are doing. And if you replay this game from scratch, you will find it got more content than many other early access NSFW games on steam.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I played this game since it came out way back. I just felt then before he did the big remake and name change it had more content and I think that appealed to most of us. Last year I did restart the game after the name change and some updates and i found the content to be less actually. At least that is how it felt.

There is a lot of "early access" NSFW games on steam these days. So in that regard he not doing anything else than a lot of others are doing. And if you replay this game from scratch, you will find it got more content than many other early access NSFW games on steam.

MrSkengman

Jun 2, 2021
You mean his 60 or so patreons that topped after 2 years, and then the 80 or so he got now was not enough to cash in? He been living the sweet life on ALL that money right? Imagine if you could roll around in that kind of money, you would be set for life right? You could send your kids off to college with that...
Hahaa you have responded to so many posts and not even read them properly - Your inability to understand sentences is outstanding! If you are that offended by the comments about your ZERO progress, perhaps you should actually make some progress? People are not saying you are receiving a lot of money, they are saying you are receiving money for doing zero work. Then to release multiple updates with fuck all on there. All you are doing is releasing updates to avoid the abandoned tag. You keep saying you have made no promises to make content, well, when do you plan to make new content? None of this is important anyway because you've lost all the potential of the game.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes