2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Very short "preview" and I really don't know who, what or where with the NPC's.
1. Could be "Mom" or Landlady.
2. Could be a "Sister" or roommate.
3. Some guy is coming soon, no idea on who he is.

A few mistakes in writing and miss spelled word.

I am a sucker for romance so will keep an eye on this.
Seeing as we mostly have the same taste, do you recommend this game?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Seeing as we mostly have the same taste, do you recommend this game?
There is nothing there yet.
You just get off of work give a beggar some money and he gives you a old looking coin and he has to black suit body guards across the way.
Then you get on a bus for home.
You eat with a women that may be your mother and you get to tell someone that the 1st women said she would think about something but neither are define yet as to what relationship they have with the MC.
All of 5 min worth of play.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The food on Julia's plate keeps appearing and disappearing throughout the first conversation. ;) Either that's sloppy image choice by the dev, or that girl was HUNGRY. :D
It did not do that for me, the plate was full at the start and slowly got lower or less as the convo went on.

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
It did not do that for me, the plate was full at the start and slowly got lower or less as the convo went on.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you can see the plate go from full to empty to full to empty to full again. Those are the only variations.

That's after choosing to compliment her on the meal, if that matters.

Reactions: Krull

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There you can see the plate go from full to empty to full to empty to full again. Those are the only variations.

That's after choosing to compliment her on the meal, if that matters.
Looks like you are right with the last 4 pics, I remember these.

Only the last 3 pics are out of order. DesiredLove 2018-09-02 15-33-37-26.jpg DesiredLove 2018-09-02 15-33-56-86.jpg DesiredLove 2018-09-02 15-33-59-97.jpg DesiredLove 2018-09-02 15-34-07-98.jpg DesiredLove 2018-09-02 15-37-00-88.jpg

Reactions: Krull and phreadom
S

SteelRazer

Hi I read your comments, and yeah it's supposed to be mother and sister , but I don't know how patreon would handle that so might just call them generically Landlady and Roommate.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Hi I read your comments, and yeah it's supposed to be mother and sister , but I don't know how patreon would handle that so might just call them generically Landlady and Roommate.
patreon is simple. if they are sexual activities with them, its a ban. if not, then you can call them mom and sis and everything with no troubles ( even if you have sex with others or if others have sex with them. as long its not incest, patreon have no problem with family content)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I just let staff know that your here and maybe you can get the developers tag.

S

SteelRazer

patreon is simple. if they are sexual activities with them, its a ban. if not, then you can call them mom and sis and everything with no troubles ( even if you have sex with others or if others have sex with them. as long its not incest, patreon have no problem with family content)
So basically if there will be this generic landlady roommate relationship but it's meant to be the other then it's alright ?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So basically if there will be this generic landlady roommate relationship but it's meant to be the other then it's alright ?
It seems that you need to contact staff and let them know you are here.

As for the NPC's they can be family if no sex is involved.

If there will be sex then make the landlady and roommate then have a patch here for the incest part.

Like other have done they let the player set the relationship when they first start, just like you have the name of MC you can also set it up for the name and relationship when the player first starts to play.

S

SteelRazer

It seems that you need to contact staff and let them know you are here.

As for the NPC's they can be family if no sex is involved.

If there will be sex then make the landlady and roommate then have a patch here for the incest part.

Like other have done they let the player set the relationship when they first start, just like you have the name of MC you can also set it up for the name and relationship when the player first starts to play.
Yeah I will now start working on completing day 0 and prolonging it.

Reactions: L☹VE

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
patreon is perfectly fine as long its not incest directly ( by family relation or function of the chars)
the simple fact to not use "mother" and "sister" and else family relative function to an char fix the problem perfectly.
even if , in a story way, its kind of obvious its family relative.
as exempl, you can make a story saying MC have sex with landlady or "miss piou piou" and in the story make MC living in same house as this lady, even if the lady act like if she was a mother of MC as long its not clearly mentionned, then its fine.
thats why "landlady" ( wich i think its ridiculous and lore breaking, would prefer to name her like "Ms Something" instead ) is used to replace "mother" and "roommate" for "sister". story stay the same, but they are no link to be family relative between MC and thoses girls, and so its fine for patreon.

S

SteelRazer

patreon is perfectly fine as long its not incest directly ( by family relation or function of the chars)
the simple fact to not use "mother" and "sister" and else family relative function to an char fix the problem perfectly.
even if , in a story way, its kind of obvious its family relative.
as exempl, you can make a story saying MC have sex with landlady or "miss piou piou" and in the story make MC living in same house as this lady, even if the lady act like if she was a mother of MC as long its not clearly mentionned, then its fine.
thats why "landlady" ( wich i think its ridiculous and lore breaking, would prefer to name her like "Ms Something" instead ) is used to replace "mother" and "roommate" for "sister". story stay the same, but they are no link to be family relative between MC and thoses girls, and so its fine for patreon.
Yes , thanks will do that instead and kinda declare it in the beginning.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
She already admitted being a bloodthirsty vampire in another game.
Not just the mother, the whole game reminds me of Love and Submission. Not a bad choice. Just too little content, no explanation about the characters and their relationships AT ALL and bad english.

Oh well, just keep going!

S

SteelRazer

Not just the mother, the whole game reminds me of Love and Submission. Not a bad choice. Just too little content, no explanation about the characters and their relationships AT ALL and bad english.

Oh well, just keep going!
It is just preview version, hopefully I will complete it this weekend and correct mistakes till then.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Please use their names or nicknames instead of the awful "landlady/roommate" nonsense. You can have a patch or something to declare their relations but the regular version should be patreon compliant without insulting everybody's intelligence.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Please use their names or nicknames instead of the awful "landlady/roommate" nonsense. You can have a patch or something to declare their relations but the regular version should be patreon compliant without insulting everybody's intelligence.
imho, the best solution is to allow peoples to choose the name.
like this, peoples can not only choose a name for the mother and all, but also allow them to simply put "mom" or whatever into the name and that would fit perfectly.
in my opinion, this is even better than doing the game and then doing a special patch for this in addition.

Reactions: Akamari
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes