2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
S

SteelRazer

Here is patch for new version.

Hope it will work as intended.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Could have sworn I’ve seen this game before a lil bit confused due to it being V0.1

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
teeny update..other than her hair i do like the attractive without being supermodel "mom" type facially..she does have standard big boobs booty hips body though..lol...thats ok..its just nice to see a fairly normal face..lol

Chev454

Apr 16, 2018
why does the milf always have to have massive ass titties. give the medium/small milf titties some love
A lot of the mom fetish is based on them as a symbol of fertility and nurturing. Big boobs and birthin' hips is a direct play to this fetish. Lactation is a logical end point in many cases, as is pregnancy.

/(sings) These are a few of my favorite things!

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Here is patch for new version.

Hope it will work as intended.
It does, thank you. You should put it in the first post too!

Also, the "patch" consists of three lines of code:
Code:
default Julia_name_patched = "Mom"
default Emily_name_patched = "Emily" "Sister"
default Andrew_name_patched = "Dad"
and when you talk to Emily she calls you by your (entered) name but with the patch she calls you Brother. What kind of dark sorcery is this?
screenshot0001.png

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Gotta love those 'free-roam' games, where you have to figure out the shitty navigation and the girls simply disappear from the game because the dev doesn't know where to leave them after they delivered their lines... /s
The writing isn't all that good: you can't make out who's who or what. Both women look close to the same age, so what is the deal there? At least the renders look somewhat decent.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Could someone please attach a MAC zip version to OP? I'd love to try this but cannot in current format.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes