2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

JayneCobb

Feb 4, 2018
It does, thank you. You should put it in the first post too!

Also, the "patch" consists of three lines of code:
Code:
default Julia_name_patched = "Mom"
default Emily_name_patched = "Emily" "Sister"
default Andrew_name_patched = "Dad"
and when you talk to Emily she calls you by your (entered) name but with the patch she calls you Brother. What kind of dark sorcery is this?
View attachment 148003
There are parts of the script that check for the existence of file named "patch.rpy" and change the dialogue displayed if it's present:

Code:
if renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
    Emily "Thank you so much Brother."
if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
    Emily "Thank you so much [mc]."
Although it makes more sense to do it like this:
Code:
else:

Reactions: Fzoner95

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
UnCrustable...you appear to have outdone yourself bringing this lil' gem to the table. I say "appear" as I am unable to play (with my feeble mind & weak computer literacy) without a MAC version attached to OP. :D
Pepperoni & PLEASE?

View attachment 144852
Overview:
You play as male protagonist, you live normal everyday life. Some events will change it however and it will be on you how you will deal with them. Your choices may, or may not get you what you desire.​

Updated: 10/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: VEGA Studio -
Censorship: None (No sexual content at the moment!)
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- -

Reactions: abc6969

t77

Apr 18, 2017
From Patreon and apologies for picture sizes:

Wanted to do an update, next release is coming very soon. Still need to do some post work so everything looks as it should. Day/week system is implemented and working, just need to do events and it should be it. I got a lot of work to do and I am working as fast as I can. Due to a small room in the picture above, next will be in a different room.
Wanted to do an update, next release is coming very soon. Still need to do some post work so everything looks as it should. Day/week system is implemented and working, just need to do events and it should be it. I got a lot of work to do and I am working as fast as I can. Due to a small room in the picture above, next will be in a different room.

This is how GUI will look like. Looks kinda minimalistic, but I didn't want it to be distracting at the same time.

This is the map, as you voted for the time-skip button there it is. There will be only 2 instances accessible home in the down left corner, and coffee shop (that small black building ).

Bunta

May 6, 2018
From Patreon and apologies for picture sizes:

This is how GUI will look like. Looks kinda minimalistic, but I didn't want it to be distracting at the same time.

This is the map, as you voted for the time-skip button there it is. There will be only 2 instances accessible home in the down left corner, and coffee shop (that small black building ).
Thank you!

Reactions: t77

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
From Patreon:

Same old s**t version, with new updated day/week system.

So it was updated yesterday? And they just updated it a lil visually?

S

SteelRazer

There are parts of the script that check for the existence of file named "patch.rpy" and change the dialogue displayed if it's present:

Code:
if not renpy.loadable("patch.rpy"):
Although it makes more sense to do it like this:
Code:
else:
It's nice that you know how to use unren, at least you maybe found hidden easter egg, but hey I am gonna code it my way, if I even gonna continue.

S

SteelRazer

From Patreon:

Same old s**t version, with new updated day/week system.

So it was updated yesterday? And they just updated it a lil visually?

There is new update but is money soft locked. This version as stated is old dog s**t with latest versions day/week system, nothing more.
Mac version
and is really meant to be played with this patch

S

SteelRazer

UnCrustable...you appear to have outdone yourself bringing this lil' gem to the table. I say "appear" as I am unable to play (with my feeble mind & weak computer literacy) without a MAC version attached to OP. :D
Pepperoni & PLEASE?

Haven't been here for 2 months and it doesn't look good for the game either.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018

Haven't been here for 2 months and it doesn't look good for the game either.
Hey there. Thanks for the link. I am using Unarchiver in Mac to launch this game and Cohabitation...but both (after being unpacked by program) won't launch when clicked. I get the error message: "The application "Desired_Love" can't be opened."

What does that mean...how do I play this?

S

SteelRazer

Hey there. Thanks for the link. I am using Unarchiver in Mac to launch this game and Cohabitation...but both (after being unpacked by program) won't launch when clicked. I get the error message: "The application "Desired_Love" can't be opened."

What does that mean...how do I play this?
I don't know, I don't own Mac. It should be ready to go after you unzip it. If someone else can confirm its working or not on Mac or how to run it. Try to look into other folders if there is something. This I am unable to test.
edit:
Updated both PC and Mac versions.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes