2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
I'm confused, why is this game showing in the latest update if it was last update the 14th of november and is on Hold ? Something doesnt add up here.

Reactions: SteelRazer
May 7, 2017
It's a meme, don't believe everything.
Wait a second, @SteelRazer you are the developer of the game -as in the Dev of Vega Studio-, correct? And now you are saying that the game isn't on-hold? And this isn't anything more than a meme. So, why did @Bloo put the game on-hold (yesterday) per your request, if this isn't the case? Did someone pretend to be you or this isn't the case anymore (the game being on-hold)?

Last edited:
S

SteelRazer

Wait a second, @SteelRazer you are the developer of the game -as in the Dev of Vega Studio-, correct? And now you are saying that the game isn't on-hold? And this isn't anything more than a meme. So, why did @Bloo put the game on-hold (yesterday) per your request, if this isn't the case? Did someone pretend to be you or this isn't the case anymore (the game being on-hold)?
On hold should be dodging questions "when will be the next update".

May 7, 2017
On hold should be dodging questions "when will be the next update".
Oh okay, is just that normally the tag (on-hold) is exclusively reserved when Devs state that they can't for some period of time continue development, or if someone in the know comments about the game's development situation (i.e a game engine is no longer supported or stable and requires a few months of work, so this falls outside of what the Dev can do, example Ren'Py dies out). And abandoned, is used for games with 3 or more months of no updates in the game, though it can be contested if there is constant activity on the Patreon or somewhere else that serves as indicative of continued development. Thanks for the clarification.

Last edited:
Reactions: SteelRazer
S

SteelRazer

No I will be home in like a hour and then will reupload the fix but basically you need to do a fresh start, you can potentially play this one but in one last scene there is a bug.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Zero919

SevenDeadlies

Aug 11, 2018
I look forward to the next update - seems good so far. But I have a suggestion. Add some sort of indication that the player has reached the end of content... Otherwise, like me, they might end up "playing" thru several game-days of "nothing here" and "nothing here" Where did everyone go? Also it would be nice to see the mom and sister in bed during the night. The house seems so empty... :)

S

SteelRazer

I look forward to the next update - seems good so far. But I have a suggestion. Add some sort of indication that the player has reached the end of content... Otherwise, like me, they might end up "playing" thru several game-days of "nothing here" and "nothing here" Where did everyone go? Also it would be nice to see the mom and sister in bed during the night. The house seems so empty... :)
That's something I am working on right now. The character will have their place in house during the week tho some scenes will overlap with others but that's a little spoiler. I also noticed it, they phase out to other dimension or become completely transparent, weird. I don't know if I can add or somehow notify if you reached the end as I want it to be optional, maybe it will be better to interact or progress with them, maybe not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zero919

May 2, 2017
That's something I am working on right now. The character will have their place in house during the week tho some scenes will overlap with others but that's a little spoiler. I also noticed it, they phase out to other dimension or become completely transparent, weird. I don't know if I can add or somehow notify if you reached the end as I want it to be optional, maybe it will be better to interact or progress with them, maybe not.
I think you need a little questlog, or something, to know that the player has seen all the scenes with the characters. And a gallery with H-scenes wouldn't hurt. ;)

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Simple good story and wonderful renders, the MILF is just stunning, wow! :love:
But game is too empty, it needs more stuff, more life! Hopefully in the next update!

milf.jpg

i found a little bug:
bug.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: InfamousAone
S

SteelRazer

Should be fixed for now. Disclaimer: Needed fresh start due to new system compared to v 0.1. (Saves won't work either.)
mac:
pc:

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@SteelRazer If you had no intentions of going on hiatus, do not ask us to put the game on-hold. Consider yourself warned.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
best way to avoid questions about "updates" is to..if you are a regular here..either A:ignore the people asking all the time..lol. or B:give a daily or weekly synopsis on how far along you are..that'll hush up a good chunk of them(not all as some people refuse to read past the 2-3 posts in front of their eyes..HAHAA) asking to be put on hold when you are not actually on hold will get you tied up in @Bloo 's dungeon being whipped by hairy futa dwarves(if thats your kink..well..steelhook whips)HAHAAA..i amuse myself :D

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes