2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Don't worry, will add endless grind so it doesn't seems rushed.
If you add around 3-4 events that will be between hello and grab my tits, it might give those in need of feelings development their desired not rushed character of relationship. As it was the first version, you still can alter some or even all aspects of plot. If you had this problem in the future, like after several updates. It would then be a tough nut to crack

Reactions: anne O'nymous
S

SteelRazer

If you add around 3-4 events that will be between hello and grab my tits, it might give those in need of feelings development their desired not rushed character of relationship. As it was the first version, you still can alter some or even all aspects of plot. If you had this problem in the future, like after several updates. It would then be a tough nut to crack
I know it's easier to add it now and I will no worries.

S

SteelRazer

I think you need a little questlog, or something, to know that the player has seen all the scenes with the characters. And a gallery with H-scenes wouldn't hurt. ;)
Sorry it's in hard mode so no questlog as I want to make you skip scenes with character you don't care about. No gallery, it's not a VN.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
I am stuck after I talk to her and go to the passage where there is a bathroom, my room, emily's room, first floor. I cannot go anywhere else just these 5 places. How to move out I am stuck.

S

SteelRazer

Hi yas SteelRazer :) this is my first time trying out this game and i saw under the censorship that there wasn't any sexual content at the moment. Now i didn't take into effect that there may have been some added in the updates but if there is then someone may want to remove that comment. Looking forward to trying out the game.
I noticed op picture not updated, not a VN, "No sexual content at the moment!" False. But I don't care. (It won't make thread less memeable.)

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
Amazing game. Any way to tell if you are "done" with update? I am waking up to no one in any rooms. No buildings to visit except home and an empty coffee shop. Any help? "the end"? :p

D

DMCA

Amazing game. Any way to tell if you are "done" with update? I am waking up to no one in any rooms. No buildings to visit except home and an empty coffee shop. Any help? "the end"? :p
Most of the events happen during evening.

Calyps0

Mar 24, 2018
I have gotten the breast grope in the evening (in her room with ma) Is that the furthest scene with Julia?

D

DMCA

Don't know if anyone noticed, but for those who want to have rollback you can enable it in preferences.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
still very much preview,nothing much happening here right now,would wait a couple of versions.

S

SteelRazer

still very much preview,nothing much happening here right now,would wait a couple of versions.
If you think, probably should name all versions as previews, like the early access steam games that states to be free after release so they never release a full version. Well I am done posting anything in this thread, every time my sarcastic dark side takes control.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
If you think, probably should name all versions as previews, like the early access steam games that states to be free after release so they never release a full version. Well I am done posting anything in this thread, every time my sarcastic dark side takes control.
By saying it is still not more than a preview,does not mean that the Game is bad or anything negative,it just means mostly that when things get hot or interesting then it is over,or it very short to say anything about the game play right now,Graphics and Gameplay is Good,but is just in a too early stage to saying anything more about it.

Reactions: Kroxz
D

Deleted member 603338

It appears this game could be good with time, the one suggestion I would make is some type of progression tracker as you go thru releases so people are not guessing if they have reached end of content for the current release.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Don't worry, will add endless grind so it doesn't seems rushed.
Great game for a no unappropiate behavior novel. Also, having to make friends is totally different to being family. There is no rush in family. There is no unappropiate behavior between a son and his mother. That will never change. It can only be questionable, not warranted, not requested, overbearing, incomprehensible (now that is a whole plot waggon in of itself) - that needs and is due for correction. Correct along, Mr. SteelRazer.

D

DMCA

It appears this game could be good with time, the one suggestion I would make is some type of progression tracker as you go thru releases so people are not guessing if they have reached end of content for the current release.
Dev already added "end of character content" notice to next update but won't post anything here.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes