2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

polky

Jul 18, 2017
With games that are new to me, I have the habit to extract the images first to see if it's worth playing. This one looks more than good, very nice job on art. Gameplay wise I don't know, but I will wait until I see more than teasing in the pictures, and try to play the game.
So its another milk the patreons blue ball simulator then?

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
So its another milk the patreons blue ball simulator then?
I don't mind the milking, when it's done well (DMD). For this one, maybe the dialogue or gameplay makes it a good kind of milking. But didn't play so I don't know.

Reactions: polky

Agrik

Sep 15, 2018
Why is version 0.033, if this is a converted (not clear why) version 0.01?

Jul 30, 2018
ok i got past the part with the aunt and picked up the drivers license off the nightstand talked to the mom then nothing else happens only thing on the map that is clickable is the coffee shop and nothing happens there

WTFING GOD after i posted this message i tried to save the game and instantly got an error

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Coffee shop scene with aunt is complete for me also and I have also picked up driver's license what to do next I am also stuck, does anyone have a walkthrough? What to do with the coin the homeless person gave me.

Cryptor

Jul 16, 2017
Walkthrough please, game is very confusing
for what is the coffeeshop ? i can´t talk to anyone :oops:
where can i find aunt again ?
this game need more content, you talk and then you have to sleep because you can´t do anything else(n)

Reactions: michel.gellar7

batman666

Donor
Jun 18, 2017
The females are frickin' hot and even the MC doesn't look like a douche or the 20th rendition of that troll kid face. Render quality and design are both great. Will keep an eye on this!

Reactions: Onysko

Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
So is the "mother" the only one that has any content right now or am I just missing something? I mean, I met the "mothers" friend but that was it and other than talking to the "sister" once in the bedroom about some party and then greeting her once at the table, haven't seen her again other than in bed where there are no options.

Nov 1, 2018
Great improvment on Graphics ;-)

There are some improvment perspective:
- Quest Journal ! [Mandatory ^^];
- Time Pass on Screen (by clicking the day time?) to not go to bed each time...
- Better Highlight of the items/locations;

Waiting for the Walktrhough since I'me definitly not into the Mother but can't wait for sister and Aunt :D

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
played this for the first time now.
some comments:
1) graphics seems to be ok.
2) gameplay is somewhat irritating, since there aren't any clues on what to do. you should give the homeless man some money to progress the game. (in the bathroom the drawer opens and shuts before you can do anything. but when mom wants the pills this gets corrected.)
3) the english could be much better. and there are some typo's waht instead of what... as for one....
4) too little real content to be able to really get excited about. But have to wait for another update to see the progress this dev makes.
5) could be a grinder game... so lots of repetition... waiting for some idea of how this will develop... (personaly I would rather see a visual novel instead of this back and forth clicking)

All things considdered this could be a good game. But it is too early to make a good decision. Dev could use some help, like a proofreader so the English gets much better, storywise it seems to be a little 'simple' and could get annoying when this doesn't improve. However, it takes some updates to be sure. the quality of the artwork seems ok. If the game will be a rpg-like game, I hope it comes with a guide or you'll get hopelessly lost in finding the right path to go.

For the dev. : You made a reasonably good start, try to find some help with the English texts, proofreaders are easy to find on F95. Do make a walkthrough or an ingame guide. Try to concentrate on a good storyline, the way the mom and son get involved now is a bit simple. a good way on the talk they have could improve this a lot. my suggestion is, find some help. storywise and proper english wise.
Don't dispear. help will be given to the one that asks, and you'll be better off. You'll need help for sure if you want to make money through patreon.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Just going to be blunt that right now (v0.03.3) the game straight up sucks because there's hardly any content.

I understand it's the early days, but I always feel that a game needs to be designed properly from the beginning. It annoys me so much when a game is released (and not first release either) that the design didn't seem to be thought through. Sandbox-y game feel with locations to explore, 4 timeslots in 1 day, 7-day week system. But there's barely any content for people to do. One scene with Julia cooking stew. Nothing the next day. Then one scene with Julia making steak. That's 2 scenes in 12 time slots. That means the player has 2 time slots where they have a scene, and 10 time slots to "take a nap" in those 3-day timeline. That's awful design.

The game would improve so much if the sandbox is completely removed. It doesn't really benefit the game.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
how much content
Not much, and nothing hardcore, yet.
Kissing Julia animation (which is pretty damn good).
Kissing Julia on 2 other occasions.
Julia revealing her breasts to MC near the end of 0.3.3
About 2-3 small interactions with Emily.
One scene with Katherine at the cafe.

BTW @VEGAStudio , you make really beautiful renders and the kissing animation is damn good!

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes