2.90 star(s) 60 Votes
S

SteelRazer

WHAT?? No sexual content?? There goes the neighborhood lol Just Kidding.
I actually like the games that take a little time to see the relationships blossom. Also the comment that says, No sexual content at the moment! . Kinda gives the game meaning.
I also know there are plenty of fap games on F95.
There is.

Chris_F

Apr 27, 2017
@SteelRazer
Liked the game so far, but one tiny little detail bugged me...

When the MC meets the aunt:
You are right,.. usually being a gentleman means "ladies first", except when entering a restaurant/bar/cafe etc.
On these occasions the man has to enter first to evaluate if the company inside suits the lady he is with...

Just to let you know ;)

Reactions: Firefly1823
S

SteelRazer

@SteelRazer
Liked the game so far, but one tiny little detail bugged me...

When the MC meets the aunt:
You are right,.. usually being a gentleman means "ladies first", except when entering a restaurant/bar/cafe etc.
On these occasions the man has to enter first to evaluate if the company inside suits the lady he is with...

Just to let you know ;)
Well, it's your decision. But she picked the place, so she knew what she was getting into.

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
for a 0.15, this thing is seriously lacking content! Consists of mindless room to room clicking and time changing...

S

SteelRazer

for a 0.15, this thing is seriously lacking content! Consists of mindless room to room clicking and time changing...
I know that you are used to more content, but I don't have hardware nor time to produce 500+ renders a month, that's like asking for miracle that cannot happen. So it will look like this, December for characters (no story or relationship progress as everybody is bitching about it) and then 2 months for the actual content. I am not a dev who make 1k or more a month I got other things to do. It is what it is and now I am in a position which won't change anything. Patreon is far from paying production expenses, but that's not your concern. It's really good to come across a game in a state where are hours of content or half way through development, or just a meaningless fuckfest (Thing everyone is looking for, just put out some sex animations, and different penetrations right). And now looking at it as a developer it's not great as they said it will be. So hey, upper right corner, quit, delete, ignore and you are good as before. Maybe a bit hard on you, but when you stop juicing your mom's titi.. errr walet, you put away pink eyeglasses and realize that suddenly world isn't looking so great, nobody will give you what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nimitznl

Jun 24, 2017
So for a V0.15.1 its very low on content. But i gone watch this one and play it again if its have a couple of updates.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
We all are our mom's kids.
dacris69, yeah. It lacks depth, but what do you expect:
- from devs first game
- one without many patreons
- still learning dev, not a programming guru or bestsellers author
Besides obvious flaws, point at things that might need improvement or minor bugs and translation errors.

Still it might be an interesting family "friendly" game in which Mc does not need to go in circles for hundreds of updates till he will shag somebody. Add to it that action starts early on and sis is open minded about MC and their mom. Its something new and refreshing in incest genre. One in which we do not need a lot of convincing just so they will accept the new reality around them. Mc is not ugly, is not a kid and is actually manly. So yeah, its nice thing to see. Being a pervy kid migh have some perks, but there are too many of games like that. Now it appears that devs actually started to add adult male main characters that do not look like potato into their games. This is one like them. Character of mom is similar to several others, but I can see some differences between them. Its not just a plain old copy paste kind of model.

So I will gladly give 4/5 rate as a good start in game development. I did not see any real bugs, all that needed to work, worked. The only real flaw, that I might consider is lack of any kind of notice that we got to the end of content. If you add, this function to future updates. It would be great!

D

DMCA

dacris69, yeah. It lacks depth, but what do you expect:
- from devs first game
- one without many patreons
- still learning dev, not a programming guru or bestsellers author
Besides obvious flaws, point at things that might need improvement or minor bugs and translation errors.

Still it might be an interesting family "friendly" game in which Mc does not need to go in circles for hundreds of updates till he will shag somebody. Add to it that action starts early on and sis is open minded about MC and their mom. Its something new and refreshing in incest genre. One in which we do not need a lot of convincing just so they will accept the new reality around them. Mc is not ugly, is not a kid and is actually manly. So yeah, its nice thing to see. Being a pervy kid migh have some perks, but there are too many of games like that. Now it appears that devs actually started to add adult male main characters that do not look like potato into their games. This is one like them. Character of mom is similar to several others, but I can see some differences between them. Its not just a plain old copy paste kind of model.

So I will gladly give 4/5 rate as a good start in game development. I did not see any real bugs, all that needed to work, worked. The only real flaw, that I might consider is lack of any kind of notice that we got to the end of content. If you add, this function to future updates. It would be great!
It is refreshing, not like other where chars are for the half of the game like "No it's bad" "We shouldn't do this". It has some flaws which can be corrected.

Reactions: mario1994

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
There is.
Hi yas SteelRazer :) this is my first time trying out this game and i saw under the censorship that there wasn't any sexual content at the moment. Now i didn't take into effect that there may have been some added in the updates but if there is then someone may want to remove that comment. Looking forward to trying out the game.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
last scenes are groping mom's tits and kissing sister? can't find anything else to do (besides aunt at coffee shop)

relation between mother and MC feels very rushed and not earned, the same with other characters. There are games that make girls interested in MC very quickly like Love and Submission that people are saying how the mothers looks very similar, but in love in submission it feels earned since there is a explanation for it better than "I think your father is cheating on me, now let me grab your cock"

Reactions: mario1994

May 16, 2017
last scenes are groping mom's tits and kissing sister? can't find anything else to do (besides aunt at coffee shop)

relation between mother and MC feels very rushed and not earned, the same with other characters. There are games that make girls interested in MC very quickly like Love and Submission that people are saying how the mothers looks very similar, but in love in submission it feels earned since there is a explanation for it better than "I think your father is cheating on me, now let me grab your cock"
yeah thats all...

haj

May 6, 2018
Very short "preview" and I really don't know who, what or where with the NPC's.
1. Could be "Mom" or Landlady.
2. Could be a "Sister" or roommate.
3. Some guy is coming soon, no idea on who he is.

A few mistakes in writing and miss spelled word.

I am a sucker for romance so will keep an eye on this.
Doest it hace a walkthrough?

S

SteelRazer

Don't worry, will add endless grind so it doesn't seems rushed.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes