2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Added to my list!!
nothing to do,people are not in bed at night ,doors don`t open,you go to coffee shop 1 time,otherwise no girl there after.walk around house all day and sleep till someone comes home,no place to go in town......WTF needs more content then what I had with julia,emily,or gal on street.

S

SteelRazer

nothing to do,people are not in bed at night ,doors don`t open,you go to coffee shop 1 time,otherwise no girl there after.walk around house all day and sleep till someone comes home,no place to go in town......WTF needs more content then what I had with julia,emily,or gal on street.
Sorry this game didn't meet your expectations content vise, but I don't have a rendering pc, nor am home all day everyday and I need to do other things in the meantime. Plus had to rework whole system, there is nothing like freeroam SDK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Theres the Scene he Kiss Julia and Bring Cookies and The Barthorn Scene and nothing more then i click to leave the home and then the game is back in the menu

Reactions: phreadom
S

SteelRazer

Theres the Scene he Kiss Julia and Bring Cookies and The Barthorn Scene and nothing more then i click to leave the home and then the game is back in the menu
I didn't have enough tester for every possibility.

S

SteelRazer

Did you start a new game? You should else it won't work . There have been a lot of program updates since the 0.1 ver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
WHAT?? No sexual content?? There goes the neighborhood lol Just Kidding.
I actually like the games that take a little time to see the relationships blossom. Also the comment that says, No sexual content at the moment! . Kinda gives the game meaning.
I also know there are plenty of fap games on F95.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
WHAT?? No sexual content?? There goes the neighborhood lol Just Kidding.
I actually like the games that take a little time to see the relationships blossom. Also the comment that says, No sexual content at the moment! . Kinda gives the game meaning.
I also know there are plenty of fap games on F95.
I mean, depends on your meaning of sexual content I suppose. There is one thing that happens lol.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes