• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Added to my list!!
nothing to do,people are not in bed at night ,doors don`t open,you go to coffee shop 1 time,otherwise no girl there after.walk around house all day and sleep till someone comes home,no place to go in town......WTF needs more content then what I had with julia,emily,or gal on street.

S

SteelRazer

nothing to do,people are not in bed at night ,doors don`t open,you go to coffee shop 1 time,otherwise no girl there after.walk around house all day and sleep till someone comes home,no place to go in town......WTF needs more content then what I had with julia,emily,or gal on street.
Sorry this game didn't meet your expectations content vise, but I don't have a rendering pc, nor am home all day everyday and I need to do other things in the meantime. Plus had to rework whole system, there is nothing like freeroam SDK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Theres the Scene he Kiss Julia and Bring Cookies and The Barthorn Scene and nothing more then i click to leave the home and then the game is back in the menu

Reactions: phreadom
S

SteelRazer

Theres the Scene he Kiss Julia and Bring Cookies and The Barthorn Scene and nothing more then i click to leave the home and then the game is back in the menu
I didn't have enough tester for every possibility.

S

SteelRazer

Did you start a new game? You should else it won't work . There have been a lot of program updates since the 0.1 ver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ive_got-problems

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
WHAT?? No sexual content?? There goes the neighborhood lol Just Kidding.
I actually like the games that take a little time to see the relationships blossom. Also the comment that says, No sexual content at the moment! . Kinda gives the game meaning.
I also know there are plenty of fap games on F95.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
WHAT?? No sexual content?? There goes the neighborhood lol Just Kidding.
I actually like the games that take a little time to see the relationships blossom. Also the comment that says, No sexual content at the moment! . Kinda gives the game meaning.
I also know there are plenty of fap games on F95.
I mean, depends on your meaning of sexual content I suppose. There is one thing that happens lol.

2.90 star(s) 60 Votes