2.90 star(s) 60 Votes

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Played this game over a year ago and enjoyed what was there. I was hoping for some progress. This has the foundation for a good game but needs fixes. Unfortunatley at the pace of the updates i just don't see it happening.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Can we get update for Mac version, regular or compressed?
you have 2 options: 1. dl and extract pc version and copy it's \game folder on mac version's *game* folder and replace all files and play, 2. dl renpysdk (same renpy version as game uses) for mac and play pc version with it.

vaho82

Sep 7, 2019
out of curiosity how do you decompile the script files to know what you need to change? unren didn´t work for me
1669885246481.png
use this powershell versio to unpack all.. if u have time great new ipatch. i dont have time.. first u need edit first scene to-->
play music "audio/music/Warm Nights.mp3" fadein 2.0
scene black
pause(1.0)
call screen places_and_times("A few months ago", "North West Los Edenos", "Amerigo Beach") with Dissolve(1.0)
scene intro_1_1
with slowfade
so first scene text work properly. maybe name tags too..

Reactions: SomeoneX22

Silvio R

Apr 26, 2018
View attachment 2205906
use this powershell versio to unpack all.. if u have time great new ipatch. i dont have time.. first u need edit first scene to-->
play music "audio/music/Warm Nights.mp3" fadein 2.0
scene black
pause(1.0)
call screen places_and_times("A few months ago", "North West Los Edenos", "Amerigo Beach") with Dissolve(1.0)
scene intro_1_1
with slowfade
so first scene text work properly. maybe name tags too..

It's useless

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
thanks.I think i´m to stupid for use it in powershell.I have installed pyton and it didn´t work :cautious: but it is an other good reason to not work on this game
Unbenannt.png

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and vaho82

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
kill this shit forever ! load my saves game crash and start from beginning first with my name then with game name ! i try to play new game same shit game start with my old name and after 1 minute again continue with game name !

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
are u sure u put that file game directory where exe file is?
yes.I have downloaded from the the 32 and the 64 bit windows installer .
Unbenannt.png

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 60 Votes