aspdf

Oct 27, 2018
So one of the oirans is never available as an oiran even if you set her as active and put her role as work. Did I fuck up the save file or is that intentional? The oiran in question is Izumi Nakako.

Qtrix

Apr 4, 2020
So one of the oirans is never available as an oiran even if you set her as active and put her role as work. Did I fuck up the save file or is that intentional? The oiran in question is Izumi Nakako.

i think you need to expand the space so that more oirans can work

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yo what'd you do to my girl Saka's face? Or Mei for that matter? Now they all look the same :confused: in non-refine the characters all had their own look to them, now it's like attack of the clones... even Fuyo starts to blend together...

• Haha
Reactions: D Dave

sageproduct

Mar 16, 2021
Yo what'd you do to my girl Saka's face? Or Mei for that matter? Now they all look the same :confused: in non-refine the characters all had their own look to them, now it's like attack of the clones... even Fuyo starts to blend together...
They only look the same to you because that's how you see women, you chauvinistic pig

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I literally just missed with Otsu's collect 10 times in a row and counting. It's a useless ability if it misses 90% of the time.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I hope the dev is aware - currently the rest/auto rest-assign to work and assign to reserve system is all kinds of messed up. I've had it crash when assigning to reserve; reserve count doesnt always properly reflect in building upgrades screen or business costs calculation.

Also, what's with the extremely punitive "she was not prepared to endure it" and they go to 0/+0/ basically forcing you to eat 300+ a day for a week WHEN their rough sex and fetishism is at 100? Makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
I hope the dev is aware - currently the rest/auto rest-assign to work and assign to reserve system is all kinds of messed up. I've had it crash when assigning to reserve; reserve count doesnt always properly reflect in building upgrades screen or business costs calculation.

Also, what's with the extremely punitive "she was not prepared to endure it" and they go to 0/+0/ basically forcing you to eat 300+ a day for a week WHEN their rough sex and fetishism is at 100? Makes no sense.
There's a trait to resist this. 100% helps, but you need the trait as well.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
There's a trait to resist this. 100% helps, but you need the trait as well.
Yah ive noticed the talent..... it still seems way too punitive to put it on the same level as being sick, and for that matter the existing sick mechanics seem too punitive themselves given the en/hp regen; not to mention most of the bathhouse/garden etc perks are for mood regen not the other too - mood isnt even really an issue here like it was in non-refine.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
There can never be too much punishment!
I hope that the game keeps up the difficulty, maybe include an option to select F95 difficulty for those who think that 2 Oirans is not enough, or those who struggle at the beginning.

You can still abuse load/save functions, if you think the game is unfairly balanced.

Love that it actually challenges a bit, i actually wish for more punishing events, or buying medicine and stuff to prevent it.
Any step back from difficulty or removal of mechanics would make this game tend more towards a VN.
Yes, i know that this game is supposed to have more of a VN elements. (whatever that means)
But for me the "management" tag made me actually try this game in first line, followed by prostitution.
VN and Harem, i know tons of these.

Reactions: SilentRunning
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes